Hey! (1 Viewer)

sylvia87

heah yeah you gotta be! i'll be over the moon is i got that mark!

oh ! you did hards subjects! damn! no wonder! haeh

Matthew_152

I'm doing Accounting too. I got into a Bachelor of Economics at Sydney (UAI 91.50....which was the exact cut-off for that course).

Dave85

HSC
Originally posted by Matthew_152
I'm doing Accounting too. I got into a Bachelor of Economics at Sydney (UAI 91.50....which was the exact cut-off for that course).
im wit matthew_152... do enough 2 make sure u get in but don't get a uai above that. I knew exactly how much i needed and i wasnt going 2 do nemore then that thank u very much!

Dave85

HSC
hahaha. no i didnt know wat uai i wud get. I had no clue. I just tell ppl that i did as little work as possible 2 get in (which isnt true - i just worked my arse off and was BLOODY lucky that i just made the cut). I just tell ppl that

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Dave85
yeah u do it @ tafe but my skool never offered it... bastardS!
yeah, they didn't offer it in my skool either- if they did i could've done it instead of stupid sdd (with the stupid teacher). :chainsaw:

Rahul

Dead Member
hmm...i dont think the schools offer it. it is a course done only at tafe, me thinks.

wish i had known, i would have done it!

Kirsti

HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
hmm...i dont think the schools offer it. it is a course done only at tafe, me thinks.
it is done through tafe but most schools will organise and get info for you about it and recognise it as extra units toward your hsc. Some schools don't recognise it though.

I do it through Tighes Hill TAFE (Newcastle)

elven_princess

i heard that accounting drags ur UAI down right?? since it's a VET course....well i already f**ked up accounting anyway, i just gotta count on my other subjects to make up for it T__T
i hate this subject......i really do......>.<

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
it will drag your uai down as much as you screw up in it...just like any other subject, theoretically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)