Hezbollah's Victory (1 Viewer)

schooliskool

HSC
ohk then how WELL ANY PERSON WHO THINKS THAT ISRAEL OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY SHOULDNT EXIST SHOULD SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE HEAD.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
schooliskool said:
ohk then how WELL ANY PERSON WHO THINKS THAT ISRAEL OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY SHOULDNT EXIST SHOULD SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE HEAD.
lol

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Stop ruining my once insightful and enlightening thread.

Besides, finally an update serious enough to be posted in this thread.

Hezbollah: Ghajar, Shaba Farms will soon be freed
By Haaretz Service

Hezbollah has warned that it will "soon liberate" the contentious Shaba Farms and the divided village of Ghajar, Lebanon's Daily Star reported on Friday.

Sheikh Nabil Qaouk, Hezbollah's leader in southern Lebanon, told supporters in the border village of Abbasieh that diplomacy over the areas had failed and the only way to regain control of the land was to use force, according to the report.

"Betting on liberating land via diplomacy and politics is a sterile bet," the report quoted Qaouk as saying. "The only guaranteed way to recover the remaining occupied land is the resistance and nothing else."

Qaouk added that Israel understands only the language of force, adding that it was Hezbollah's national duty to fulfill the achievements it had begun with the Israel Defense Forces' withdrawal from Lebanon in 2000, according to the report.

"The resistance's strategy is Lebanon's main source of power, enabling it to recover the remaining occupied lands," the report quoted Qaouk as saying.

"We, as Lebanese, are here to confirm that we cling to freeing every grain of our soil. We will not abandon the great national cause, which is the continuation of the liberation of our land," Qaouk added.

Meanwhile, Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah last week told a crowd of supporters in a televised address that Jerusalem and Palestine would soon be returned to their rightful owners.

"I think that if you consider current developments," Nasrallah told thousands of Shiite Hezbollah backers at a rally in Beirut, "the return of Jerusalem and Palestine is not far off, and could even happen in the near future."

Nasrallah reiterated that backing the resistance [Hezbollah] was essential because "the resistance is the only way to liberate Palestine and occupied lands by Israel."
Basically, Hezbollah says. "Give back parts of occupied Lebanon, or there will be another war".

The worst thing about this for Israel is Hezbollah actually has more to gain than lose, and Israel has more to lose than gain.

Israel loses nothing by giving up the area to Lebanon. Israel loses alot by starting a conflict with Hezbollah.

Hezbollah can gain alot by aquiring the Shebaa farm area for Lebanon. Lebanon loses less in comparison to the potential gain.

So basically, the ball is in Israel's side of the court. Give up something you aren't/wont use, in return avoid war and gain credibility (at the same time giving Hezbollah more credibility - which is a national security threat, albeit not on the same level as direct conflict).

I would pick the latter even if I was an Israeli bent on maintaining the current state of Israel. Basically, not a fight worth fighting. Lets see if the Israelis see it the same way.

Last edited:

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
i dont understand one thing about the arab countries. they clearly dont want isreal there. post US election is the perfect time to invade israel. cut off all oil exports to the west, and just invade israel for the lulz.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
schooliskool said:
http://geography.about.com/cs/countries/a/smallcountries.htm

I don't think these micro-states should exist. They could do better off as a part of a larger entity. Should I shoot myself in the head?

You know what's funny though. 3 of these countries are also, the 3/6 countries that support Israel!

Nauru, Tuvalu, Marshall Islands, (Micronesia also small), Israel and the United States of America.

Nauru - 8.5 square miles - The 13,000 residents of the Pacific island Nauru rely on diminishing phosphate deposits. The state became independent in 1968 and was formerly known as Pleasant Island.

Tuvalu - 9 square miles - Tuvalu is composed of 9 coral atolls along a 360 mile chain in Polynesia. They gained independence in 1978. The former Ellice Islands are home to 12,000.

Marshall Islands - 70 square miles - The atolls (including the world's largest, Kwajalein), reefs, and 34 islands (population 58,000) gained independence in 1986; they were formerly part of the Trust Territory of Pacific Islands (and administered by the United States).

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
bigboyjames said:
i dont understand one thing about the arab countries. they clearly dont want isreal there. post US election is the perfect time to invade israel. cut off all oil exports to the west, and just invade israel for the lulz.
You're nuts.
They have "the bomb", you can't launch a large scale ground invasion on them without setting off an apocalyptic hell storm.

A small-scale, minor, guerilla skirmish "IN" Israel over a long period of time would be enough to hurt it substantially.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
sam04u said:
You're nuts.
They have "the bomb", you can't launch a large scale ground invasion on them without setting off an apocalyptic hell storm.
i think Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have a pact which states that if SA are attacked by nuclear weapons, Pakistan would respond in the same fashion. however, the way things are going, Pakistan itself wont be on the map by 2020. LOL
but i believe with all that has happend over the last 60 years, it should be the last hurrar for the arabs to finnaly get back the land. it will be worth it.

sam04u said:
A small-scale, minor, guerilla skirmish "IN" Israel over a long period of time would be enough to hurt it substantially.
meh, it wouldnt be a fitting end to the regime ;)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
bigboyjames said:
meh, it wouldnt be a fitting end to the regime ;)
Why end it at all? Why replace what they have with something equally as shit? Fuck the Israelis are so arrogant, they should just spare everyone the burdon and allow the Palestine/Israel territories to be unified - who cares about a Jewish majority state. It's not like they've been using the state for any good anyways.

It's such a cataclysmic failure, and because of it there is so much instability and suffering in the world.

Why do people wish suffering on others? I just can't understand it.
I hate the concept of power - greed - wealth. Yet the men who seeks to aquire these things usually has the best chance of winning.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
sam04u said:
Why end it at all? Why replace what they have with something equally as shit? Fuck the Israelis are so arrogant, they should just spare everyone the burdon and allow the Palestine/Israel territories to be unified - who cares about a Jewish majority state. It's not like they've been using the state for any good anyways.

It's such a cataclysmic failure, and because of it there is so much instability and suffering in the world.

Why do people wish suffering on others? I just can't understand it.
I hate the concept of power - greed - wealth. Yet the men who seeks to aquire these things usually has the best chance of winning.
i dont agree with unification. for all the atrocities Israel has committed from the 40's onwards, a unification would be an insult to those who have died for Palestine. ....and Palestinians will still be considered 2nd class citizens.

chaldoking

HSC
ShArBiNaToR said:
Israel is a nation and its gona stay like that.

Get over it.

If the Arabs were to take the land back they wouldn't do anything with it anyway except blow the crap out of it whilst they fight each other. Stop presuming that Arabs are capable of "unifying" the middle east - the bottom line is they always need someone to fight with 24/7, that includes themselves...
With all due respect as a Christian, with links to the middle-east you know nothing about exactly what is going on in the middle-east. The views that you are expressing are also highly offensive, not just to me but to others in this thread. I dislike an ignorant mind - one that you are showing signs of.

schooliskool

HSC
unkoe what the middle easand share witht needs evryone there needs to pull out sum hashish evryone so every can be peaceful with each other too much tension, man release it through cone.

if u agree with me smile

Numbers

Banned
HSC
schooliskool said:
unkoe what the middle easand share witht needs evryone there needs to pull out sum hashish evryone so every can be peaceful with each other too much tension, man release it through cone.

if u agree with me smile
k

schooliskool

HSC
its annoying like evryones waiting for a final conflict these frikin politicians are all talk ,
on both sides, israel, palestine,hezobollah, if u want to fight so bad jst start a war ,but no one does ,do they .they jst sit in their little compounds and make sophisticated threats to each other on local news feed bullshit propanda to their people, if ur not gonna do nothing den be quiet and keep what ever u hve now and stop complaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)