• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hezbollah's Victory (1 Viewer)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
i dont really know much about the holocaust but why do SOME actually deny it? obviously they have to have some sort of evidence.

sams057

HSC
Slidey said:
I suggest you look up the word 'systematic'. :rolleyes:

Every time you Muslims try to claim you're being oppressed in a similar way to the Holocaust it just makes me respect you all that little bit less.
if you're telling me you dont believe that israel's killing of palestineans isn't systematic, then there really is no point arguing with you because you're either completely blinded my the media you see and the facts you read or you just dont want to see it...if you are telling me trappin gazans in a shit hole prison, mile hile walls, babred wire cutting of all neccessary supplies of life (electricity, water, gas, food) to the point they had to break fucking walls and go get water and food from egypt isn't the systematic killing and/or ethnic cleansing of palestineans then you REALLY are ignorant...i dont care if its 6 million or half a million, systematic killing is sytematic killing

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
You're right, he doesn't represent them, because HE'S DEAD. He was GRAND MUFTI for fucks sake, of course there was atleast some level of representation of the people, else he would've been outed/disposed of.
O.K, does george bush represent all the american people (heaps of people want to out him even impeach him his approval rate is like 10%), does kevin rudd represent for every single australian, does the pope represent for every single christian, does rabbii weiss (anti-zionist rabii) represent all jews, does sheikh taj represent all muslims, does king of saudi represent all saudis or all muslims for that matter, does hassan nasrallah represent all muslims, the list goes on so dont gimme that excuse, the guy was filthy rich and came from a royal family sorta thing, so its obvious as fuck he's going to be SELF APPOINTED leader and say he speaks for all muslims...how many times has hilali sed he represents muslims, how many muslims do u actually know that agree with everything he says, the grand mufti isnt selected by the people...just becasue some fuck nut extremists supported him , doesn't mean everyone did...so go die.

Exphate said:
He aligned himself with the Nazis, and as a representative of the people (GRAND MUFTI) he wouldn't of been doing this without SUPPORT. Oh and you're right about the Muslims being next. Here's the proof:

Jews were the only people murdered by the Third Reich.

Just ignore the following list:
- Slavs
- Mentally ill individuals
- People with disabilities
- Freemasons
- Jehovahs Witnesses
- Political Activists
- Communists

But surely, how could I be so stupid!? 7 other groups that the Nazis were attempted to exterminate, BUT ISLAM WAS NEXT AFTER JUDAISM!
you're so stupid, if you can actually read or understand your history, you'd see that arabs fit the description of hitler's description of imperfect which is my fucking point...jews and arabs are cousins, are you telling me some retard extremist gestapo would know the difference at sight between a muslim and a jew if there was no significant sign to know. ohhh hey hitler killed gays as well lets rise up and go to take over umm...er...japan and errr make it a country for gays...fuck head

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
why do these conversations always end up with references to the Nazis?

YO!

Banned
HSC
HNAKXR said:
why do these conversations always end up with references to the Nazis?
Islam = Communism.

Germans were communists.

Get it now?

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
I know damn well 67 was initiated by the Israelis (hence the statement directly after it's mention!) but 1948? Oh come on.
Is there something wrong with you? Do you have some sort of mental disability?

Plan Dalet, or Plan D, (in Hebrewhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language, dalet is the fourth letter, similar to "d" in English), was a plan that the Haganah in Palestine worked out during autumn 1947 to spring 1948. The purpose of the plan was, according to its Jewish planners, a contingency plan for defending a Jewish state from invasion. According to Yoav Gelber, Plan D was primarily defensive in nature. According to other sources it was a plan with the purpose of conquering as much of Palestine as possible and to expel as many Palestinians as possible

Operation Start date goal result Operation Nachshon 1 April to carve out a corridor connecting Tel Aviv to Jerusalem successful Operation Harel 15 April a continuation of Nachshon but centered specifically on Arab villages near Latrun defeated Operation Misparayim 21 April to capture Haifa and rout its Arab population successful Operation Chametz 27 April to destroy the Arab villages round Jaffa successful Operation Jevussi 27 April to isolate Jerusalem by destroying the ring of surrounding Arab villages defeated Operation Yiftach 28 April to consolidate control of all the eastern Galilee successful Operation Matateh 3 May to destroy Arab villages connecting Tiberias to eastern Galilee successful Operation Maccabi 7 May to destroy the Arab villages near Latrun and to penetrate into Ramalah district defeated Operation Gideon 11 May to occupy Beisan and drive away the semi-sedentary Bedouin communities in the neighbourhood successful Operation Barak 12 May to destroy the Arab villages in the neighbourhood of Bureir on the way to the Negev partially successful Operation Ben Ami 14 May to occupy Acre successful Operation Kilshon 14 May to occupy the Arab residential quarters in the New City of Jerusalem successful Operation Schfifon 14 May to occupy the old city of Jerusalem defeated

oh fuck how could i have not known...it was the arabs..the israelis didnt already have all this planned out...how could they? they care about arabs and are compassionate, democratic and a beacon of hope in a region where all hope was thought to have been lost decades ago. fuck you if you thought israels capture of jerusalem was as a result of the war and it wasnt premeditated. fuck you exphate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_Dalet

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
bigboyjames said:
i dont really know much about the holocaust but why do SOME actually deny it? obviously they have to have some sort of evidence.
It's mostly White supremacy groups who thought Hitler was right, Arabs with a vendetta against Israel, or extremist Muslims who hates Jews for religious reasons.

As such, you can see why it's hard to cite their evidence - there is none. This leads them to claim it's a Zionist conspiracy theory which involves the censorship of such information at the highest levels of government.

I guess that means it also involves the brain-washing of all the hundreds of millions of people who lived through WW2 and the Holocaust, too. ;)

sams057 said:
Is there something wrong with you? Do you have some sort of mental disability?
Says the kid who doesn't see the problem with Holocaust denial.

Last edited:

HNAKXR

HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
It's mostly White supremacy groups who thought Hitler was right, Arabs with a vendetta against Israel, or extremist Muslims who hates Jews for religious reasons.

As such, you can see why it's hard to cite their evidence - there is none. This leads them to claim it's a Zionist conspiracy theory which involves the censorship of such information at the highest levels of government.

I guess that means it also involves the brain-washing of all the hundreds of millions of people who lived through WW2 and the Holocaust, too. ;)
how about Jews hating other Jews for religious reasons?

http://www.nkusa.org/

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END.

lol

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
They're a fundamentalist Jewish organisation that believes that Jews can only have a home country when God comes down from Heaven and makes one for them. Being fundies, I'd ignore pretty much every word that comes out of their mouth.

HNAKXR

HSC
N/A
so much hate

i bet Barney is crying somewhere whilst in the fetal position.

sams057

HSC
Slidey said:
Says the kid who doesn't see the problem with Holocaust denial.
i piss on your face if you think someon denying the holocaust or its facts has a problem and dont see someone getting punished or condemned for it as a violation of the freedom of speech...EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO SAY AND THINK AS THEY CHOOSE....oh muslims are so blind they cant see the flaws in their religion, they dont question it they just follow the rules of a 13th century warlord...wtff wat gives you the right to question a religion and ppl cannot question an event in history...fuck u if you think ppl deserve 3 years in jail for denying the holocaust, fuck you if u think people dont have the right to say as they choose...you're becoming the person you are condemning, i.e. hitler

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Australia doesn't protect free speech and especially not when it's as something as unbelievably inflammatory as haulocaust denial.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
sams057 said:
i piss on your face if you think someon denying the holocaust or its facts has a problem and dont see someone getting punished or condemned for it as a violation of the freedom of speech...EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO SAY AND THINK AS THEY CHOOSE....oh muslims are so blind they cant see the flaws in their religion, they dont question it they just follow the rules of a 13th century warlord...wtff wat gives you the right to question a religion and ppl cannot question an event in history...fuck u if you think ppl deserve 3 years in jail for denying the holocaust, fuck you if u think people dont have the right to say as they choose...you're becoming the person you are condemning, i.e. hitler
By telling you that Holocaust denial is completely irrational, I am becoming Hitler?

You're definitely a few beers short of a six-pack my friend.

banco55

HSC
sam04u said:
That's Israel's version of the events. However, as you mentioned, there was a shoot-out, and it's very plausible that the child was killed in the cross-fire in the same fashion that the father was.

And as to your rant about Israel caring about it's dead. That may be true, but that has nothing to do with the recent prisoner exchange. The prisoner exchange was a bargaining agent used by Israel in order to encourage anti-resistance elements in Lebanon to push for the disarmament of Hezbollah, in order to pave the way for an attack on Iran.
LOL the denial. I don't think even Hezbollah claims that the child was killed in a shoot out they just pretend like it never happend. If you are going to defend that piece of shit at least deal with the facts as they are.

YO!

Banned
HSC
Slidey said:
By telling you that Holocaust denial is completely irrational, I am becoming Hitler?

You're definitely a few beers short of a six-pack my friend.
Beer is harom. You should wash your mouth out (not with beer, with water).

YO!

Banned
HSC
Hezbollah don't try to cover up ANYTHING. If anything, they're pretty proud of their killings. It's like:

"We kill 100 people in this shoot out :cool: , Hassan was especially good, killing 35 people alone! Abdul Aziz wasn't too far behind with only 32! Good try Abz, but Hassan take out this round"

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)