Hezbollah's Victory (1 Viewer)

schooliskool

HSC
sam4u i dont know if you have heard in the newspaper today but appararently if poland allows the US to put i think its an anti-nuke base in poland Russia apparently responds to saying it would nuke poland if that happens i sort of agree with russia doing this theyre not just doing it for russia there doing it for EUROPE aswell. as much as ive supported america theyre starting to step too far in controlling EUROPES AFFAIRS. if you have heard of this what are your views?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
im not a Hezbollah fan, but anything that would get Israel off the map ill support.

:)

Azurie

HSC
bigboyjames said:
im not a Hezbollah fan, but anything that would get Israel off the map ill support.

:)
I miss your FUCK THIS FUCK THAT. "Insert quote" "Insert website" Posts man, you've changed james, you've changed big boy

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Azurie said:
I miss your FUCK THIS FUCK THAT. "Insert quote" "Insert website" Posts man, you've changed james, you've changed big boy
i got sick of reading fuck in my own posts all the time.
lol

looking for a new word? any suggestions?lol

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
schooliskool said:
sam4u i dont know if you have heard in the newspaper today but appararently if poland allows the US to put i think its an anti-nuke base in poland Russia apparently responds to saying it would nuke poland if that happens i sort of agree with russia doing this theyre not just doing it for russia there doing it for EUROPE aswell. as much as ive supported america theyre starting to step too far in controlling EUROPES AFFAIRS. if you have heard of this what are your views?
Nuke? I doubt that. It wont do anything to poland. At most, it'll probably say "well if you want to establish a defence system here, we'll establish one in parts of the world favourable to us".

Iran, Cuba, etc.
The U.S would not have the moral argument to say "well you can't do that".

schooliskool

HSC
hey hey realx evryone the newspaper said that they always throw crap into the newspaper for us to be worried.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC

ZabZu

HSC
bigboyjames said:
im not shocked. i wouldn't be surprised if the same was happening with pak tv. we have a few pak channels in our house problem is i don't understand wtf is going on. i want to burn down our satellite dish. LOL

but fuck this, srsly.....wtf is anti west? ROFLMAO

i hate Morris Eimma.....am i anti west? LOL?
I dont care if someone is anti-west or anti-Israel but you cross the line when you be racist and encourage hatred.

G.e.M.z

HSC

Sam. You need to get off your high horse
I kinda feel sorry for you

Out of curiousity- Have you ever been to Lebanon?
And exactly where do you get your information from?

"Suleiman is infact a Christian, who is well supported by the majority of Lebanese Christians. They have done nothing to change the status of Lebanese Christians, and infact have made it very clear that they do not want to make Lebanon an Islamic state."

I agree with your above statement BUT
SO WHAT if Suleiman is a Christian? He is a puppet and Syria pulls the strings!!
Maybe I should educate you- There is a delicate balancing act going on in Parliament
The President is a Christian, the Prime Minister is a Sunni Muslim and the Speaker of Parliament a Shiite Muslim
Regardless of WHO it is...this is the way it has been for a while

"If it wasn't for Syria, Lebanon could quite well still be under civil war. You do know that if anything, Syria is a neutal factor in Lebanon."

HAHAHAHA
A neutral factor- Now that is the craziest thing I have heard in a while!!
So you are actually saying that Syria 'saved' Lebanon? What absolute rubbish!

Note: They still have countless spies all over Lebanon
ALSO- they are helping supply Hezbollah with arms to fight Israel- getting others to do the dirty work...how classy

"...for some unexplainable reason think it's in the interest of Lebanon to support a country on the other side of the world, rather than Lebanon's own neighbour, Syria."

What on earth are you going on about?
Just because I am bagging out Syria it doesn't mean I support Israel.
I don't support Israel OR Syria.

I am supporting Lebanon. Period.
Some neighbour Syria has been...as if that is an excuse to support them!

About the victory- If you're talking about the exchange of prisoners (Hezbollah gave Israel dead prisoners whilst Israel some alive and some dead...)
Sure that was a victory

The so called 'victory' I was talking about was that stupid riot that they went on where they smashed cars etc...

I don't care if Hezbollah have Christian supporters (due to a certain traitor of a Minister) - it doesn't mean that an Islamic State isn't on their agenda... open your eyes and ears! They have spelt it out!!

"... defending their sovereignty. ... they've achieved, is the potential for Lebanon to defend itself. And that is with Hezbollah alone. If you combine Hezbollah with Lebanon's standing army, Lebanon can protect itself from occupation, and also can protect it's interests. For a small country, that is quite the achievement..."

2006 War:
Israel made it clear that they were specifically attacking Hezbollah and not the rest of Lebanon
Hezbollah is situated SOUTH of Lebanon- predominantly an Islamic region

You speak as if Hezbollah's interests are with the Lebanese
"Defending their sovereignty" - Please...Give me a break!
Lebanon has its own army- which is weakened by the mere existence of Hezbollah among other things

"You're right. Many times people like you make fantastic claims of Lebanon being the Paris of the middle east. Well the funny thing is France has one of the world's best defence systems, something crucial to any countries security."

So what?
You aren't even making a point- All I said was that Lebanon is a beautiful country
I think you just love to go on about nothing...
I quote you: "really irrelevant to this topic"

"Okay, this just confirms everything I thought about you based on your ludicrous assumptions. You don't know enough. Very often poor people in our rich society, will reject authority figures, mainly due to the large class difference between them and authority figures. Many times they're patronised by these authority figures, and learn to accept the inherent discrimination in the middle-classed mass of authority figures. I'm not talking about "racial" discrimination, not that there isn't enough of that. But mainly, "class" discrimination."

I thank you with much sarcasm for 'educating' me about class discrimination
Not that you have said anything particularly 'wrong' but your pompous and arrogant attitude is really shining through!

Maybe another time I will address the rest of your irrelevant comments ---they do get quite monotonous and I have better to things to do right now

schooliskool

HSC
this might sound irrelevant to anything in this thread but after reading on the different leaders who have been in power i believe for lebanon to get back on its feet needs a figure head like bashir gemayel who believes n the point that christians and muslims should side togather as they have done in the past for example under the prince Fahkerdine along time ago and not listen to syria, to be independant and not allow foreign militias or foreign goverments like syria intervene in lebanon.

im not saying he was the perfect leader but hes jst one of the one on the list of people who were knocked off to stop lebanon from become a stable country, another is Harriri, and the list goes on.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Hasn't it been said what happened? Hezbollah happened, Lebanon became a part of Syria and radicals like sam emigrated around the world to shed light on an unpopular view of the Lebanese.

Fortunately there are still countless decent Lebanese.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
schooliskool said:
...who believes n the point that christians and muslims should side togather as they have done in the past for example under the prince Fahkerdine along time ago and not listen to syria, to be independant and not allow foreign militias or foreign goverments like syria intervene in lebanon.
You see the problem with that is that the current leadership in Lebanon agrees with exactly that. The problem with isolationists is that it will only hurt Lebanon, and discredit it as having a regional influence. Moreso, Lebanon isolated from Syria and it's other friendly neighbours becomes more of a pushover. Not only to Israel which has shown that it has no respect for Lebanon's territorial stake over local water, but also to anyone who wants to use Lebanon as a front to fight Israel.

You see Lebanon is not fortunate enough to live in a part of the world where it can be free to isolate itself from it's neighbours. It lives in the middle, smack bang in the middle, of a territorial penis measuring contest which jumps from middle eastern state to state, and Israel.

Moreso, under the current Lebanese regime and factions, a fine balance can be reached whereby all the Lebanese interests can be satisfied (including the tens maybe hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refugees in over a dozen camps in Lebanon).

lebanon used to be the paris of middle east....wtf hapnd?
War after war after war.
Lebanon can't be the Paris of the middle east with the regional instability.

radicals like sam
Oh please.

G.e.M.z

HSC
isn't it convenient that Sam has totally ignored my response!?

ZabZu

HSC
sam04u said:
Lebanon isolated from Syria and it's other friendly neighbours
A large proportion of Lebanese politicians are strongly against Syrian influence/involvement in Lebanon.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ive got a good Lebanese friend at uni. she is Lebanese christian and the Hezbollah issue came about and i asked her do people even support Hezbollah. she said that the Christians are divided, Sunni's divided, but the shias are united behind them.

Last edited:

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
Hasn't it been said what happened? Hezbollah happened, Lebanon became a part of Syria and radicals like sam emigrated around the world to shed light on an unpopular view of the Lebanese.

Fortunately there are still countless decent Lebanese.
well, if fucking Zionist stooges like you didn't rock up the problem wouldn't have occurred. your a pathetic little joke. your of white European descent yet consider yourself middle eastern........and then pretend you were in Israel for trillion of centuries and your a native blah blah blah, just like the rest of you fucking Zionist scums. hope you rot in shit. ....and then let me shit on you.

now, gtfo and go suck off ariel Sharon's dick.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)