Hezbollah's Victory (1 Viewer)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
1. Israel returned the Sinai to Egypt in exchange for peace.
Such peace deals carry no worth whatsoever if they aren't imbued with true remorse - and none seems to exist.Yes, Israel may not be fighting with Egypt ATM but Israel does continue with campaigns that entail predictable terrorizing consequences.
It's an argument that recognises Israel's right to exist. Period.
Israel should not exist in its current geographic location, but it does.
I do recognise the dangers she faces every day and security concerns that no other nation in this world experiences, I do recognise the targeting of her citizens wherver they may be, whatever their political ideology may be.
Israel's policies scare Palestinians. history has witnessed children who suffer PTSD and can't sleep at night because of the Israeli raids, terrorizing sonic booms etc.
Defining the attacking populations as Arabs is far easier than defining them as Lebanese, Egyptians, Transjordanians, Jordanians, Iraqis and all those populations that have been responsible (and are defined as Arabs) for repeated attacks against the heart of Israel, the recognised Israel by the 1947 borders. If their motives really were for a return to the 1948 borders why don't they simply restrict their terrorist attacks to areas that should have been Arab in the 1947 partition plan?

They ARE Arabs. That's why it's called the Arab-Israeli conflict. I don't feel correct in calling them Palestinian, as before 1967, they were either Jordanians, Egyptians or Syrians. It's a term improperly used, and coined mainly as an attack against the State of Israel. These people were content to be a part of other nations, not a unified State.

It is an Arab issue. It is Arab States who hate Israel. It is Arab states who attack Israel.
I can already see a lot of ignorance about major events in this conflict. Briefly, there is no symmetry at all in aggression, Israel's slaughter far exceeds that of the Palestinians and ARABS. To hind behind excuses neglecting predictable consequences of one's own actions is a awful inhuman undertaking. There is no 'moral equivalency', that's a bogus term invented by Zionist like yourself to avoid discussing your own terror.

we can delve deeper into history with the evidence of what exactly was said and what exactly was done and it's revealing. We can talk of the 2-state solution which the entire world, the UN (including the majority of the US population) but is consistently blocked by the US government), Israel's consistent violations of international law, sham proposals, Arafat's symbolic yet toothless role. The history is there.
My science teacher was a male.
up the bum hole.
If you like the UN so much why don't give it control of Jerusalem? (Stupid idea in itself - the UN is pathetic, one has to only look at it's efforts in Southern Lebanon.
i don't like the UN.
I agree. We need another Saudi Arabia in the Middle East.
excuse me? please do not compare Saudi Arabia with Israel. absolutely 2 different issues and non related to each other.
however, now that you have mentioned it, only one decent university or even library would have eradicated tyranny bigotry and narrow-mindedness in the petrol rich Arab world. This would have meant disaster for the rulers and people in authority in all spheres of life. Arrogance, and hollow pride is what keeps the Arabs ignorant and stupid which is profitable for all parties involved, hence the huge buildings and all the construction work which feeds this arrogance.
This is anti-Semitism against what you say in your avatar. You are welcome to be Anti-Israeli and Anti-Zionist without being Anti-Semitic, but when you go so far as to place all burden on Israel, without regarding the attrocities of the "Palestinians" and other Arab neighbours you set a different standard for the Israelis and thus become anti-Semitic.
both sides are to blame. however the blame lies more so on Israel.
You are an Anti-Semite that cannot be masked through pathetic avatars and soulless claims of loving Jews.
do you use this argument in a face to face debate aswell? try harder buddy.

schooliskool

HSC
death to all the infedels , terrorist, iranians and evry other dirty person who wants to make the middle east shit.

ZabZu

HSC
bigboyjames said:
No he doesn't want to wipe Israel out, he wants to wipe out zionism..
Ahmadinejad has called for Israel to wiped off the map and he has said the Zionist regime's days are coming to an end.

What do you define zionism as? because i believe destroying Israel would be part of wiping out zionism.

I admit I dont know all the details regarding Iran's nuclear program. Ill read up on it when I have time. Sam I hope your right. I dont want to see another massive confrontation in the middle east. However, if they are making a bomb and diplomacy fails, I support a strike on Iranian facilities to prevent a nuclear bomb exploding in Tel Aviv.

schooliskool

HSC
uknoe what wud be good to settle this get all the world leaders to fight in a death match, say UFC style fighting, it will save so much money, not to mention make money with the ratings of the whole world watching it on tv , jsTimagine, or even better weapons man full knight armour ,sword fighting shit , oh man seriously cuase like ive said before all politicians are talk over there so whuy not settle this over a few rounds of bloodsports.

schooliskool

HSC
I RECKON WORLD LEADERS SHOULD JST SETTLE THIS OVER A FEW ROUNDS OF BLOODSPORTS, LIKE MAYBE UFC STYLE FIGHTING , BIT OF WEAPONRY INVOLVED, people get where im going here with this idea, jst one on one, to the death or to who ever loses , settle it like men instead of sitting behind thier desks in compounds all over the world ,spreading hatred for one another or starting wars.

who ever loses shuts their mouth and jst be's the other political leaders bitch for 6 months before they cant fight again .

sounds fair? i think so.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
schooliskool said:
I RECKON WORLD LEADERS SHOULD JST SETTLE THIS OVER A FEW ROUNDS OF BLOODSPORTS, LIKE MAYBE UFC STYLE FIGHTING , BIT OF WEAPONRY INVOLVED, people get where im going here with this idea, jst one on one, to the death or to who ever loses , settle it like men instead of sitting behind thier desks in compounds all over the world ,spreading hatred for one another or starting wars.

who ever loses shuts their mouth and jst be's the other political leaders bitch for 6 months before they cant fight again .

sounds fair? i think so.
seriously who do you think might win that?
my money is probably on Putin or Gadafi
nobody else comes to mind.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
seriously who do you think might win that?
my money is probably on Putin or Gadafi
Lukashenko hands down.

(I went through damn near every country....)

schooliskool

HSC
yeah puttin's pretty fit for his age, what about irans president didnt he do a lot a fighting back in the revolution in iran .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)