HI! and HELP Penrith people! (1 Viewer)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Hey everyone, im pretty sure this question has been asked b4 but i cant find that thread. anyway.
Which is the best train station to get off to get to Penrith UWS. I went once with my friend and we got off first at Werrington, but the train dude told us itll be about a 4km walk..even tho the UWS website said it takes 15mins or so.
Then we caught a train back to St Marys and the bus that was suppose to come did come so we caught a taxi. AFTER we got the campus shuttle which took forever to get to Kingswood Station.

Is it best to just get off at Kingswood? would that bus go to all the campuses like it did when I caught it? AWW i so do not want to be late on my first day or whatever.

mattyg87

HSC
kingswood and then walk back up the great western hwy or catch the shuttle bus from the station

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
Yeh thats what I'm doing, Walk up from Kingswood......Just be sure to walk the right way on your way back... *rolles eyes*

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
How long does the walk take? shorter than from werrington i hope...

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
hrmm, 10 min 15 mins maybe. it is a decent walk- but it flies by if your talking to someone or listening to music

dediho

HSC
where r u all catchin the train from? i noe ur catchin it to kingswood, but where do u all hop on

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Probably Granville. Cos theres a bus that get to Granville in 5mins. Or maybe Parramatta

S

Shuter

Yeah Kingswood is probably the best station, however it is still a decent walk, but a little shorter than werrington. 15 mins probably but shitty nieghbourhood.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Werrington gets off on the wrong side, u have to go to kingswood... they're building a uws station between werro n kingswood directly connected to werro nrth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)