Hi are these subjects ok i am yr 10 and have to choose soon (1 Viewer)

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
How do u study for Umat...whats in it?
What is UMAT?

UMAT is developed by the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) on behalf of the UMAT Consortium universities. The test is used specifically to assist with the selection of students into the medicine, dentistry and health science degree programs at undergraduate level at the universities listed on this website.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
how do u study for it? .... like what content do u need to know?
hmm find some practice papers, or you can take tuition from "med Entry" they provide Umat preparation, its problem solving skills etc... idk.. havnt really looked at it.

Do Whatever u want, just DONT Do PHYSICS!! ARGHHH!!!!
lol Physics owns

Physics>Chem>Bio

hn92

HSC
to do medicene youd need to do maths and more liek chem, physics and stuff.

if you dont like these subjects then you probably shudnt bother with medi. as it revolves around sciency and maths subjects blah blah

Sam20045

HSC
to do medicene youd need to do maths and more liek chem, physics and stuff.

if you dont like these subjects then you probably shudnt bother with medi. as it revolves around sciency and maths subjects blah blah
Maths is not needed for Medicine, the cutoff at UWS is 93 i am Greater Western Sydney, i am also have Asperger's disorder so i get bonus points. Also Maths is not a pre-equisite for Medicine only the UMAT test, Chemistry is recommended and English is assumed. No courses in NSW, say maths only at least one. So, i intend not to pic maths and suceed and get to where i want lol. Maths can get.....i can do the basics for medicine and chemistry that is all i need.

pillar

HSC
Well obviously if you know you can do better with a subject combo that doesn't involve maths, do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)