Hickey's/Love bite's (1 Viewer)

bassbeats.

HSC
Gross, I know...
But would a guy care if it was pointed out in public that his GF gave him one?
Like if everyone knew?
Or be proud? Haha

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Its awkard, but it doesn't bother me as such.

Pace_T

HSC
i had a massive one which lasted for ages. fucking animal she was.

xclusv-aj

HSC
i think it wouldnt matter. If they dont want it to be shown or known about in public then dont do it so its obvious otherwise i dont think it would matter.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Only retards give them?

EDIT: Incidentally, almost all my girlfriends have been retarded at some point.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
girls with hickeys looks like sluts

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
yeah, the are pretty embarrassing. it just shows that one has been snogging someone who is crap and slurpy and gross.

unholyXromance

HSC
I don't see anything wrong with hickey's. I have both given, and recived them. If some one tries to make fun of me because I got a hickey my response is simple. "There is my proof of a girl, now where is yours smart arse?". If they go the whole "Oh I'll bet thats from a guy bullshit", my response "Well I am a bisexual dumb arse". Anyway put simpley I don't care if someone see's I have one, unless it's my mother that points it out, then she questions me about who the new girl is.

EDIT: I also don't mind getting them, some girls I have been with made if feel pretty dam nice.

Last edited:

jessyy

HSC
they look trashy and cheap, if your gonna have one do it where noone can see it.

and anyone could grab a vacuum cleaner give themselves one and then claim to of had sexual experiences.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
unholyXromance said:
I don't see anything wrong with hickey's. I have both given, and recived them. If some one tries to make fun of me because I got a hickey my response is simple. "There is my proof of a girl, now where is yours smart arse?". If they go the whole "Oh I'll bet thats from a guy bullshit", my response "Well I am a bisexual dumb arse". Anyway put simpley I don't care if someone see's I have one, unless it's my mother that points it out, then she questions me about who the new girl is.

EDIT: I also don't mind getting them, some girls I have been with made if feel pretty dam nice.
lol, dude that screams IMMATURE

i don't rate them..but then again i'm rather a private kind of person about that stuff, oh and i don't like to appear as a massive slut

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)