High inicome+ Job prospects in Health science (1 Viewer)

k150764

HSC
Out of all the health science except for physio And radiography

which degree will ensure me a good salary and has high job prospects?

i am very interested in health science field and would love to do any course
but i would like to do one that can give me money and employment

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
Out of all the health science except for physio And radiography

which degree will ensure me a good salary and has high job prospects?

i am very interested in health science field and would love to do any course
but i would like to do one that can give me money and employment
pharmacy would be pretty good. starting salary is around 40K but can lead up to 80-90K and if you own ur own more than 200K.

Lordsion

HSC
pharmacy would be pretty good. starting salary is around 40K but can lead up to 80-90K and if you own ur own more than 200K.
Is there any evidence for this? Job Review Centers state (based on facts) around $60 000 - $70 000 as an average. Also at the pharmacy I volunteer at the pharmacist gets around that much, and she has had her degree for 6 years or so now.

Lordsion

HSC
I would pick Medical Science/Business double degree at UTS (or even better combine Med Science with another of the degrees listed) then move to Canberra where you will be snapped up and easily employed by the government with a huge payslip. My cousin has a political science degree earning about $80 000 and my friends sister earns $100 000 with a basic Arts degree! (in Canberra). Med Science in business sense could give you pick $$$ and you can also later do Pharmacy or Medicine later - however be warned about postgraduate fees!

sam2263

HSC
heey

im heaps interested in that aswell. im pretty sure heamatology, histology and pathology have very hi salaries but im not sure on their job prospects, i would also like to find that out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)