Highest Aggregate HSC Scores (1 Viewer)

drizzzzzy

HSC
Hi,

I was interested to hear about some high past HSC Aggregate Scores.

I graduated last year with an ATAR of 99.95 with marks of:
- 100 Economics (1st in State)
- 99 Legal Studies (3rd in State)
- 99 English Advanced (2nd in State)
- English X1 49/50
- 2U 99 (2018 HSC)
- 3U 49/50 (2018 HSC)

Using the scaling reports as a source my aggregate would be approx 494

Kangaaroo

HSC
N/A
100 in Economics??

Do you mind if I ask what your internal marks were?

dotwingz

HSC
appreciate the (not so) subtle flex for making this useless post. considering the publish high aggregate makrs and you included your 2U marks despite the fact that you know they dont count

quickoats

HSC
not sure about their aggregates, but Shelley She (5 state ranks? in all sciences and 4u+3u) and Janek D (1st in about 6? subjects) come to mind - you might want to cross-check older UAC scaling reports and their band 6s to gauge their results

drizzzzzy

HSC
appreciate the (not so) subtle flex for making this useless post. considering the publish high aggregate makrs and you included your 2U marks despite the fact that you know they dont count
Appreciate that! 2U did count as i only had 10 units and did not do 4U :)

Carl10101

HSC
I believe that during the UAI system there were multiple students who achieved 498 and 499, however there is not much data available since the ATAR was introduced.

This is just my opinion but I believe that the many overhauls that haven taken place to the system over the past 30 years may prohibit a consistent understanding of what an aggregate has meant for the HSC. It may also be interesting to look to the rest of the planet's examination systems. For example, the significantly larger candidature of the American SATs have produced 1600/1600 results and China, Japan and Korea also have pretty cool histories regarding aggregates and other scores for university entry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)