Highest Paying Graduates (1 Viewer)

ND

HSC
All the other banks are just as (probably more) likely to make you a millionare.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
If you're in banking, it doesn't make you earn automatically a six figure salary!

If you guys are really interested in banks then you should find out which bank Bernie Eccelstone puts his money in...

ar5ena1

HSC
§eraphim said:
cool...what's ABN AMRO strong at?
getting taken over by RBS.

----------

on a serious note, DB has given a mate of mine 100k + bonus first year out. Standard you're going to get in a big IB dept at a top 5 worldwide bank + mac is approaching 100k + bonus.

UBS is generally the most generous ibank.

I def know my buddies doing UBS internships are getting paid more than i am at mac. can't see it being different at grad level.

difference is, mac pays more bonuses

Rubii3~*

HSC
Its really hard to get into a big bank/firm... my bf got a UAI of 99.45 and he's graduating uni with high distinction average at sydney uni and he didn't even get into the interviews of the big firms... = =

eppingMCE

HSC
Both Mining engineers have a start of pay of around 60-80k but it getts better the further u go out it can be as much as 120k for graduates and then the pay goes up even further from experience.

cowfer

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Entry level Actuaries are somewhere around 80k, yes?
My mate is in 4th year acturial and he goes that only the best (perfect gpa) get that kind of $$$. And they gotta work like 9-9, so practically its 2 jobs.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
cowfer said:
My mate is in 4th year acturial and he goes that only the best (perfect gpa) get that kind of $$$. And they gotta work like 9-9, so practically its 2 jobs.
Well it peaks reasonably high reasonably early.

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
You'll only make real money when you're an entrepreneur. Look at Packer, Lowy, Pratt etc. Any job is just working for someone. Do you ever hear people calling the Macquarie Bank CEO a rich guy? He's not even in the top 100.

Can't believe how shallow some people are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)