Highly Dedicated tutor for CHEM, BIO, IPT, 2/3U MATHS (1 Viewer)

icyjai

HSC
Highly Dedicated tutor for CHEMISTRY, BIO, IPT, 2/3U MATHS, ECO & BUSINESS

BOOKINGS FOR HOLIDAY CLASSES ARE NOW OPEN!

Holiday classes will be held on days depending on the location, and my availability.

Subjects - Chemistry, Biology, 2unit and 3unit maths and IPT.

Locations - USYD, UNSW, STRATHFIELD, BURWOOD, AUBURN - these are the main locations.

Please note that if you want lessons, you should email me asap because my schedule is already being filled up by existing students!

Preparation for 2012 HSC or Preliminary HSC
Highly dedicated tutors offering lessons on a regular basis as well as extra holiday revision.

About Us
Samuel
Completed my HSC at Homebush Boys High School in 2008 and have been tutoring ever since. I am a 4th Year Pharmacy student at USYD with HDs in many subjects including Chemistry and Biology. My teaching style will be adapted towards your weaknesses. Furthermore, I will be happy to offer support in assignments, examination techniques/preparation.

Will be teaching at either my place(4 minute walk from Flemington station), Strathfield Library or University of Sydney.

Email: sche6222@uni.sydney.edu.au
Send me an email if you are interested. My address or further details will be disclosed upon request through email.

Received Premier's Award for All-round Excellence
UAI: 99.20
Biology: 94
Chemistry: 93
English(standard): 90
IPT: 92
Math Ext1: 96
Math Ext2: 88

Christina
Christina is a HIGHLY dedicated and experienced teacher in Economics, Business Studies and English (YEAR7-12, being especially beneficial for ESL students!) [band6 for Economics, Business, and Advanced English); Her degree is Bachelor of Psychology – and most of her students have benefited from her

• Prepared notes (after every lesson you’ll have prepared notes to study for when exams come!)
  • Practice questions
  • Strength in essay writing and creative writing! She’s a natural when it comes to English and whatever text you give her, she’ll be able to work with it =)
Experience: She’s worked with physically/intellectually disabled children at a Psychology Clinic for more than a year (so she’s very patient!); private tutored for 5 years; was a teacher at Infinity College;
She currently has more than 30 students; so if you want ONE-ON-ONE lessons, or even CLASSES (up to 5 students only), EMAIL HER immediately for more details
z3293534@zmail.unsw.edu.au

Last edited:

xxPanDa

HSC
For anyone reading this, I've known this guy for ages, he is most friendly and dedicated guy I know. Last year I asked him to tutor my sister for chemistry and biology in 2009. She went from a 74 and 79 in Chem and Bio in year 11, to 96 in both subjects in year 12. I was told that he is extremely friendly and dedicated towards teaching. If you are to choose private tutoring over any tutoring college, then Samuel will be your reason. If you are a year 11 or 12, then quickly find this guy because you wont regret it.

Last edited:

pshim90

HSC
Introduced him to my younger brother (graduated last year)
He improved from being an average student to one of the top 10 student for chem, and top 20 for maths (3 unit) in his grade.
He's a very passionate and enthusiastic tutor, but he's a busy full-time student.. so if you don't act fast.. you might miss out on this great opportunity..!
Highly recommend him to anyone who needs a tutor :)

flamesage

HSC
This guy is awesome. I go to uni with him and hes a total legendddd
helped me so much in chem!!:evilfire:

Usyd Pharm'2012

kreator666

HSC
yeh for anyone reading this, his a really excellent tutor. had him last yr for extension 1 maths and got a band 6. really good at explaining new topics i didn't quite understand at school and has pro revision notes. definitely dedicated - answered my questions on msn all the time.

soapywater

HSC
Hey Sam, good to know that you are still tutoring. Howve u been lately?

Sam's a great tutor and friend. If you are willing to do well in the hsc, try not to miss this opportunity. Theres only so much of his own time he can offer to help you guys.

DANIEL9999

HSC
Chris ended up tutoring me for three years - from 10-12; did Biz and Eco for the last two years & just Eng for yr10.
Originally my english wasn't that good & ye ... she gav me heaps of essays -glareeeeeeeeeeeee- & all these other worksheets which she created herself :read: - & gues what :) BAND 6 MF. :hammer:
anyways, think most of her notes are created by herself but ye, didn't even look @ the textbook much for yr 11+12 for biz & eco
simply just looked and studied her notes + did her tests and all
managed to stay top 5 for both throughout the 2 years & wooooooooooooooping band 6 for biz 93 & and eco 92

It's fun too , not like the boring tutoring classes you normally get
so recommended :)

DC

AlphaKennyBody

HSC
samuel teaches me chemistry & been @ it for around a yr
use to be shit as, moved from rank 50 something to 17
he's cool :drink:
explains everything thoroughly :)

i take business & economics with christina but i'm grouped with this other student
all yr round 11 and 12 ive been ranked top 10
even though class isnt full serious and all, like there's talking and its relaxing lots of work gets done
and she gives alot of homework =p but ye if you dont get anything she's one who doesnt mind explain it again x100
but yeah if you're determined to do well she's an excellent tutor

icyjai

HSC
Priority will be given to HSC students, but if you want tutoring, contact me asap, as sessions are being filled up fast!

tinac25

HSC
BUMP
HE IS! recruiting new students starting almost immediately :) with university out of the way, he's going to accept another 20 students+
Just give him an email ;)

BUMPBUMP

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Highly Dedicated tutor for CHEMISTRY, BIO, IPT, 2/3U MATHS, ECO & BUSINESS

whats the price for chem?
is this a small group?

HSC
Re: Highly Dedicated tutor for CHEMISTRY, BIO, IPT, 2/3U MATHS, ECO & BUSINESS

Interested for chem, pm me?

shi0822

HSC
N/A
please reply the details i am interested in your offer please asap!

snowcone

HSC
N/A
Is Christina based around "USYD, UNSW, STRATHFIELD, BURWOOD, AUBURN" as well? Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)