Highly devoted tutor in economics and business studies [year11+12] (1 Viewer)

tinac25

HSC
CURRENTLY RECRUITING MORE STUDENTS ! For this holidays I'll be expanding my student based from 25 students, to as many as 40-45 students =) This is because I'll be graduating this year YAY! & will devote the whole of my holidays to teaching full-time ;)
Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,
Christina

Last edited:

tinac25

HSC
Since the last post, 8 have been recruited! & I've noticed many of emails are asking for group tutoring ; To be placed with others will be difficult, but not impossible. Will be best if you could grab more of your friends ;) rates will also be discounted for group tutoring. Current students have already been scheduled in for a minimum of 3 hours/week lessons - so email me soon if you're interested to secure a spot =)

icyjai

HSC
Have her as a tutor + work hard = guaranteed marks Email her before her schedule becomes completely booked out

tinac25

HSC
HOLIDAY CLASSES starts this week !
Use this time to catch up, or get ahead - contact me now :wavey:

tinac25

HSC
Online marking for essays - I offer marking at a set price: you can send me the same essay as many times as you like, and I'll edit it and hand it back to you as soon as I can. However, as many have requested, I will not be writing the essay for you - instead, I'll be writing notes on the side for how you can improve, correct grammar mistakes, and possibly paraphrasing some sentences to improve the structure.

Point to take: Please do not request me to write any part of the essay for you regardless of the fee.

Cheers,
Christina

tinac25

HSC
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Looking forward to the new year ;)

Cheers!
Christina
:rudolf:

booboobear

HSC
Hi, my son will start Year 12 this year. He is a ESL student and struggling with understanding Business Studies and needs tutoring . He lives in Ultimo area.

Pls send me mail on yeemeewong@yahoo.com if interested. concerned mother

tinac25

HSC
All 8 of my HSC students have finished their exams :) ! CONGRATS !!
With this, I am now accepting new students ;) 5 have already been filled by new year 11s (moving on from year 10).
Email me soon if you're interested :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)