Highly Experienced Mathematics Tutor (1 Viewer)

steve001

HSC
As students know, the HSC trials are fast approaching which can prove to be crucial for assessing where you are at and also contribute to your school ranking as they are normally weighted quite heavily. Im looking to tutor students in groups with the maximum number of students being 4 however individual tutoring is also available for those who prefer one on one. The location of my tutoring will be at UNSW and times and rates can be discussed privately. If students perfer other locations i may be able to arrange something for them.

The levels of mathematics im looking to tutor are general mathematics, 2 Unit mathematics and extension 1 mathematics. In the HSC I completed 2 Unit mathematics receiving 96/100 and mathematics extension 1 receiving 46/50. I have extended my knowledge of mathematics by completing the first 2 years of my civil engineering degree successfully which is heavily mathematics based. My experience in tutoring includes many private one on one students and also working with The Tuition Place where most of the tutoring is performed in groups.

If interested email stephen.muscat.040144@gmail.com

Stephen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)