HIGHLY recommended Maths tutor (personal experience) (1 Viewer)

editav

HSC
Uni Grad
I graduated in 2011 with an ATAR of 99.15 and received after school tutoring from Official (99.85)
As he accelerated in 2unit (99) and 3unit (98) in 2010 I asked him for tutoring in 3 units of maths in 2011 and can honestly say he explains complex concepts in a way that is simplistic and easy to understand , he also taught me how to answer questions in a way that will achieve maximum marks come EXAM time. His techniques were efficient and the best thing about him is he focuses not only on simply answering questions but he also made sure I understood the root as to how/why a question was solved.

He gave me an abundance of past 2unit and 3unit maths papers / worksheets from various tutoring colleges/helped me mark past mathematics papers, even outside of tutoring hours.
Overall I recommend him because of his good grasp/explanations of concepts , abundance of material , efficient techniques , patience and dedication. =)

I achieved a mark of 97 in 2unit and 95 in 3unit and I can attribute my success to him as I was ranked quite poorly during the earlier stages of HSC. Luckily Official helped me pull my marks/ranks up :)

His email: alimplook@hotmail.com

You can find him here on BOS under 'official' =)

editav

HSC
Uni Grad
And as for rates I paid him $30/hour but I'm not sure if his rates have increased since then :)

sereli

HSC
Hi Editav,

I cannot email Official at all.

Do you have another contact email?

Thanks.

zhiying

HSC
?? I graduated with this guy in 2011 same school, and I'm positive that is NOT his email lol (I have him on msn and everything). Unless that is his serious/work email but then again thats a pretty poor choice of words.

Also not sure how he manages to tutor HSC student while not even completing HSC yet, not sure if troll

If it is him I'm happy to put up his real email, but I probably shouldn't do that on my own

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)