Highschool Dating. (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
I'd just like to ask a question, and leave some information out there that may get me slandered but you know what? I don't care. My mood could not be worse.

I did not date once through highschool. I did not have any relationship through schooling what-so-ever (including sexual).

Yes, for those of you slow on the uptake, I was a virgin all the way through my entire schooling life. And I mean virgin as in never even been kissed or even looked at.

No girl had an interest in me (I know of ONE that did) and nor did I them. I've always been the black sheep/outcast/freak/unattractive/unlovable/unwanted one. I basically stopped looking after year 9 and was happy to be permanently single by year 12.

Basically, what grade was your first 'first' date? Anyone have similar experiences as me? (doubt it).
OMG THAT'S ME! i'm totally the same man

first kiss wasn't until i was 19!!

Ben1220

HSC
I'd just like to ask a question, and leave some information out there that may get me slandered but you know what? I don't care. My mood could not be worse.

I did not date once through highschool. I did not have any relationship through schooling what-so-ever (including sexual).

Yes, for those of you slow on the uptake, I was a virgin all the way through my entire schooling life. And I mean virgin as in never even been kissed or even looked at.

No girl had an interest in me (I know of ONE that did) and nor did I them. I've always been the black sheep/outcast/freak/unattractive/unlovable/unwanted one. I basically stopped looking after year 9 and was happy to be permanently single by year 12.

Basically, what grade was your first 'first' date? Anyone have similar experiences as me? (doubt it).
Why is your mood bad, because you've never been in a relationship? You can't let that bother you like that... Waiting for the right person can take a long time...

You might be surprised at how many guys are in your position. I have had similar experiences to you, I've never been in a relationship and I'm 19. In fact theres only a handful of girls my age I know who I would call friends, and most of them I met this year through efforts on my behalf to be more social / less of a sarcastic pessimistic misanthropic INTJ (google it) bastard to everyone. On the other hand I went to an all male school so there wasn't really any exposure to girls... Maybe things would have been different if I went to a mixed school? I don't know and I don't care, it's never been a priority really.

The very small number of girls who ever expressed interest in me almost did so as a joke... They were pretty obviously the extremly extroverted flirtatious type who are that way around everyone, and it was also pretty obvious they were just messing around.

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A

I've never had a first date, been in a rship, done anything sexual etc etc matter of fact I never have saw man burka gets in big way unable to see just shape of man yes okay

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I "dated" some girl in year 8, nothing proper until 11 and 12. Don't date in highschool it's fucking lame just bang sluts
Yeah this pretty much.

First proper date in yr11. But really high-school is not where mature relationships start....

HSC
Uni Grad
i havent dated anyone, kissed anyone, etc etc and i'm 19.

and it doesn't really bother me too much

William kamel

HSC
My first date was in year 10, with my beautiful GF who I call Queen Latifah :ninja:

IAMBEAUTIFUL

HSC
never had a date, never really been interested in having a date/gf throughout high school. Similar to op i can only recall 1 girl ever being interested in me, but i honestly didn't care, still dont.

I have my whole life ahead of me for dates :cool:
lolololololololol

InTheMood

HSC
my first kiss/bf was in year 10... i'm still with this guy and its been 2 and a bit years :)

i never thought id end up in a highschool relationship, it seemed so unlikely and stories which id heard from others practically came with the moral 'don't do it.' i had no expectations of it lasting more than the typical '3-month maximum' because of all the stories and having seen so many of them at my school.

it is a rare thing. we're just lucky we met and happened to click. my parents were high school sweeties and they've been together for 25 years. i dont think anyone should go in with expectations or attitudes to high school dating, if you like someone, go for it - if it doesnt work out, oh well, if it does, great.

BeeemER

HSC
I remember in year 5 I asked a girl out after she said yes I was like JUST KIDDING. I did that to all the girls in my class.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I remember in year 5 I asked a girl out after she said yes I was like JUST KIDDING. I did that to all the girls in my class.
Hahaha you're horrible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)