• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hillary Clinton OR Barack Obama? (1 Viewer)

Which one would you choose?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 189 76.2%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 59 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
My point is that they both have a duty to the tremendous efforts of their supporters to stick it to the absolute end. No one knows what the superdelegates are going to do yet. It's totally up to them - for the first time ever.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I just like the idea of McCain winning by repeatedly using stock-footage/photos of himself about half a century old.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Well throw it away on Obama then
It wont make you happy.

frankenstein

HSC
Doesn't take much to become an American president. Obama keep crying about "change"....Hillary can't contorl her husband. They show no numbers/figures.

I voted Hillary because Obama is a warmonger, the guy keeps picking on Pakistan, keeps whining about the lack of safety of Pakistani nukes. :) Hate the cunt.

Warmongering gets you lots of votes these days!

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Iron said:
Well throw it away on Obama then
It wont make you happy.
I voted for Obama in the primaries. He won my relevant state (Virginia) and it made me quite happy :)

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
frankenstein said:
Doesn't take much to become an American president. Obama keep crying about "change"....Hillary can't contorl her husband. They show no numbers/figures.

I voted Hillary because Obama is a warmonger, the guy keeps picking on Pakistan, keeps whining about the lack of safety of Pakistani nukes. :) Hate the cunt.
Note to you.
Read even a single article before you post things about which you know nothing.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
KFunk said:
I voted for Obama in the primaries. He won my relevant state (Virginia) and it made me quite happy :)
What in hell are you doin voting in Virginia boy?

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
It's hard to get shot at when casting an absentee ballot. And besides, this is an exciting election - how could I not make the most of my half hillbilly heritage? (especially when it may result in a health system that I would be morally comfortable working in)

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Your avatar discredits your own taste and thus judgement.
Liking U2+ Supporting Clinton because you think Obama's a warmonger =Amazing fail.
Incredible. It's off the fucking charts.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Clintons Release Tax Returns For Past 7 years/Bank $110 Million

(CNN) — Hillary Clinton released her tax returns for the years 2000 to 2006 late Friday afternoon, ending weeks of speculation over her delay in making them public.

“The Clintons have now made public thirty years of tax returns, a record matched by few people in public service,” spokesman Jay Carson said in a statement. “None of Hillary Clinton's presidential opponents have revealed anything close to this amount of personal financial information.”

The campaign said the records showed Bill and Hillary Clinton had paid more than $33.7 million in federal taxes on a joint income of $109 million and donated $10.2 million to charities over the past eight years.

The New York senator had initially said that she would not release them unless she was the Democratic nominee. But at a debate shortly before the March 4 primaries, she said she would consider releasing them "even earlier," though she did not name a precise date.

"I will certainly work toward releasing them, and we will get that done and in the public domain," said Clinton.

Later, she pledged to release the documents by this year's April 15 tax filing deadline. But ten days ago, following Obama's decision to release his tax returns of this decade, and attacks from his campaign over Clinton's delay in making her own public, she announced that she would release the returns within the week.

The Obama campaign's criticism centered on Clinton's decision to lend her campaign $5 million earlier this year, along with former President Bill Clinton's $20 million payout from supermarket holding company Yucaipa.

In conference calls with reporters, Clinton campaign spokesman Howard Wolfson accused the Obama campaign of unfounded negative attacks over the delay, noting that there were "20 years of Clinton tax returns in the public record."

The tax returns are the second of three batches of documents Clinton has come under pressure to release. Her scheduling records that date to her time as First Lady were released late last month. The list of major donors to the Clinton Presidential Library has yet to be released.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/04/04/clinton-releases-tax-returns/#more-6260

And the low income people vote for her? This is exactly like Rudd and his wife, they 'care' or acknowledge that they understand working families...but umm they're multi-millionaires? and bums still vote for them :apig:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
chicky_pie said:
And the low income people vote for her? This is exactly like Rudd and his wife, they 'care' or acknowledge that they understand working families...but umm they're multi-millionaires? and bums still vote for them :apig:
'and donated $10.2 million to charities'
That's like 10% on top of tax. That's the real freaking story.

Incidentally, just bought my Hillary nutcracker, didnt I
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=170206418144&Category=39721&_trksid=p3907.m29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)