HILLS-BLACKTOWN TUTORING Engineering/Tech Drawing/Electronics/Mathematics/History (1 Viewer)

BlackKlavier

HSC
Hi my name is Kausthub and I'm a Sydney University B Engineering (Mechatronics) undergraduate student (graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2011 with an atar of 96) and am willing to tutor Preliminary and HSC Engineering studies as well as junior high school (7-10) Math/History/Engineering/Electronics/Technical Drawing.
I completed the HSC Engineering Studies course with a score of 95 and a Band 6 as well as a Class HSC mark average that was 19 marks higher than the state average.

I'm in the Hills District and i'm happy to tutor at my place (in Kellyville). I am also open to conducting tutoring services online or at a nearby library or at your residence if prudent as per mutual convenience.

I charge a fee of $40 per hour for year 11 and 12 students when having one-on-one lessons. semi-private sessions will also be available (i.e. 2 or 3 students per class but no more than that) for $30 per student per hour and a half.
Junior high school classes will be charged a $30 per hour.

My expectations:
- at least one class per week
- all homework material to be completed
- the student to ask any questions from the current module or others without inhibition as it is the only way for any gaps in foundation understanding to be overcome.

What you can expect as a student:
- help with any work set by the school including homework understanding. obviously i will not be giving you the answers rather guiding you through to a point where you can see the solution for your self.
- thorough explanation of the syllabus and each point under it as well as the foundations of knowledge and skills required for the subject.
- extra study material. i.e. MORE PRACTICE!! (any work set should be completed by an allocated time so that progress can be closely checked as we go to ensure full grasp of the concepts and applications.

feel free to email me at kausthub.k@live.com if you're interested.

Thanks,
Kausthub K

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)