Hills/epping area **james ruse tutor** all rounder atar 99.6 ~ umat 98 (1 Viewer)

vuduclam95

HSC
Hi everyone,

My name is Albert and I am a medical student. I am also a co-founder at TutorNow.

Please visit our website!

tutornowservices.com

CREDENTIALS

I am an experienced tutor of students ranging from OC to Year 12.

I graduated from James Ruse in 2013 with a 99.6 ATAR as an all rounder (band 6 in all 10 units)

I also achieved a 98 UMAT2013 backed up by a 95 UMAT2014
My updated knowledge of the UMAT means you can be sure you're getting the most up to date and accurate information.

SERVICE

I am offering tutoring for HSC/PRELIM 3U MATHS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and also UMAT

I also cater for younger students preparing for OC/Selective/Junior school

I am flexible to your needs so bring questions of your own to ask or take advantage of my own extensive resources.

LOCATION/TIME

Carlingford, Epping, Baulkham Hills, Castle Hill and surrounding areas. Also willing to travel.

Tutoring can be done at my place with access to textbooks/past papers, your place or even a library.

PRICING

PERSONALISED 1-1 TUITION

$65/hr at Baulkham Hills address

GROUP DISCOUNTS

2 students @ $50/hr
3 students @ $40/hr
4 students @ $35/hr

CONTACT
0411 821 969

vuduclam@hotmail.com
or PM me :)

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR STUDIES

Last edited:

keith1234

HSC
N/A
Full legit hard worker who's very dedicated. will recommend to anyone, especially those who want to ace their hsc.

reality3435

HSC
Albert is a fantastic tutor. We were in the same 4u class at Ruse and whenever I had problems, Albert always patiently explained things to me with great clarity. Having Albert as a tutor will guarantee results as he follows through with all of his commitments. Albert is mature and responsible tutor and you would not regret contacting him for tutoring.

Cheers guys:headbang:

vuduclam95

HSC
4 new students in the past week! thank you all for the awesome response!
good to see so many people determined not to waste time this summer
don't miss out on a spot!

alcoholmage

HSC
completely agree with the rest of the comments!
great guy who won't let you down as a tutor

coffeehippo

HSC
This guy is an amazing tutor and I can guarantee that he won't disappoint you when it comes to learning. He is patient and thorough in his explanations, always clear and concise, and puts in 100% for his students.

michaelzhang96

HSC
One of the hardest workers I know - Learning off Albert would be a privilege. Always willing to help others out in class, so I'd get in before those spaces do fill up! :)

Jewelz1

UWS M.B.B.S
HSC
I can vouch for Albert. I've known him for years, and studied physics, chemistry, and the UMAT with him. He was, and still is, extremely talented at these subjects (the marks speak for themselves). It's safe to say that he is an outstanding tutor, and one of the hardest working people you will ever meet. You will not regret choosing him as your teacher.

byunn

HSC
I agree with all of the above. Albert is an amazing tutor who has great patience :D

SamWise911

HSC
Albert is a bright, well spoken tutor that i would recommend to anyone looking for help achieving their goals in the hsc. Thanks to Alberts deep understanding and ability to explain even the most daunting theory in an easy to understand manner, I was able to gain confidence and achieve much higher then expected. He truly cares about his students and is easy to approach with questions, you cannot go wrong hiring him for help

caufields

HSC
Hi guys! Albert has tutored me this year in Chemistry and Math and I can't recommend him enough. He is undoubtedly a hard worker (evident in his marks), but more so, an excellent teacher. I can personally vouch that no matter what your ability level, Albert is able to explain concepts, theory and questions in a simple, direct and engaging manner. He is very generous and thorough with his time and effort he puts into each student, especially in terms of truly making sure you understand and can apply a concept, and going above and beyond to tackle any questions or weaknesses you may have. Friendly and easy to communicate with as well. You'll be a fool to miss out on this offering! Definitely get in quick guys! If he helped me this much in a term (secured my band 6's in these subjects) imagine how much Albert could help you over the next year.

vuduclam95

HSC
Check out our website for the best tutors in Sydney!

tutornowservices.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)