Hindu girl marries a dog?! (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
The video has been removed by the athor, although I did a search and if this is it
YouTube - Girl weds Dog - India

Thoes people should be ashamed of themselfs.
How embarrasing for the poor child.
you should be embarrassed about your shit sourcing techniques.

lolz iTz on yeWtubE iT caNt B sUm haxoRed videoz bY losEr kuNtz.

again, what I said:

ur_inner_child said:
I just sat there the whole video going "where the fuck is the commentary" and concluded it was one of many retarded, chopped up videos on youtube, came back here and watched you all be mindless, slightly racist retards that make the same irritating comments as the ones in youtube.

And I hate the youtube comments. I never contribute.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
oH iTz SuM nOn aNgLo PRiMative ritual of a rELigion that i dUNNo's boUt thAts nOn chRisTiaN thereofre itz gotta b sumFing shit primitive, theyz r such animalz, perfeCTLy beliEvaBLe OH THERES THAT REUTERS SYMBOL IT MUST BE LEGIT

fucktards.

Shadoww

HSC
Was that even real english?
No matter how smart, stupid, or how much of a idiot I am, if you wanna be taken seriously

Talk in english and StOp TaLkInG LiKe ThIs.
I have no Idea what you are on about.
Seriously, why not just talk in leet :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Shadoww

HSC
Why the double post?
Can't you just edit the previous post if you forgot to add something?

I still don't know why I'm being insulted.. oh well.

Are you trying to reach you're 6000th post quicker because you think it makes you look cool?

Yes I notice the sarcasim, still doesn't explain why YoU wOuLd TaLk LiKe ThIs ThOuGh. (Yes I know it represents sarcaism, but it's too obvisous with the dribble you blurted out)
I am not stupid

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I am insulting you because you believe everything you see on youtube and thus have made inaccurate assumptions about a religion. I am associating you with people who WriTe LyK diS because I am calling you uninformed.

I sat that throughout that whole video saying "where is the commentary?" and am saddened by how many people believed the video to be true via the youtube title because someone clipped on a reuters logo onto the start. And people jump onto the opportunity because it is a religion that they do not know much about, from a country that is non-westernised. Hence must be primitive. Must be legitamite.

As a HSC graduate, didn't you learn to check your sources? Or to ask questions?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
You said "those people" should be ashamed of themselves

and "poor child"

And thus it meant you believed the video to be true; that she was in fact actually getting married to a dog. Why else would you say those things?

Hence why I am ripping into you.

Shadoww

HSC
"Thoes" people may be hindu, doesn't make it a Hindu practice.

I don't care if the video is fake, maybe I did jump the gun, I admit, we all make mistakes, but can you tell me it's fake?
My point still stands that I never mention anyting about Hindu's marrying dogs... Heck a Muslim, Christian or Buddist could have done it, doesn't mean all Muslim, Christian or Buddis's do so.

I simply watched a video and comment on it since this was what the topic is about, is it really a crime?

The video has been removed by the athor, although I did a search and if this is it
YouTube - Girl weds Dog - India

Edit:

Apprently this is not a wedding
Happy ? :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)