Hissssstory Extension (1 Viewer)

Frostguard

HSC
How was it boys and girls??? Personally didn't find it too hard - wrote 17 pages ya yeet
Q1- they literally gave us the issues lol subjectivity film history politit's in history, I hope I did alright
Q2- started this question with 50 minutes (spent 1 hr 10 mins on section 1 and I started panicking lmao) the quote was pretty standard god bless never have to look at appeasement again
Developed a proper blister on my thumb lol now gotta go study for Modern :cry:

entartung

HSC
Part 1 i was pretty happy with, i wrote about film/popular history too. Kinda freaking out about part 2 though, i went way overboard on part 1 (10 pages) and only had 40 minutes for part 2. Ended upwith only 4.5 pages. How screwed am i? Ugh so mad at myself cause this happened to me in paper 1 too, i went way overboard on the first 2 essays and ran out of time for the last one :(

Last edited:

goodyg112

HSC
Part 1
Source was solid with many little quotations to interweave with - generally argued against it, in particular the political part, going into public history, as well as the changing nature of evidence in judging history, external/internal pressures of the historian in their constructions, and the dynamic motives of the historian. 10 pages in 1hr 10min

Part 2 - Crusades
Very happy with this one. The quote from J. Llewellyen was almost exactly what I had addressed in my trials exam. The way I addressed it was I split Crusades historiography into three distinct periods, Early,Middle and Contemporary (It was more complicated than that dw). I then wrote about the changing approaches and also motives of historians within those time periods, talking about three historians for each period to show a "different number of historians" as per the quote. Managed to get out 10 pages in 50 minutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)