Historians (1 Viewer)

hApPy1

HSC
In terms of refernce to primary and secondary sources....quoting/paraphrasing historians and their opinions....where do i find this specifically.....whether on a personality, society or additional historical period..

is it out of our school textbooks that we r expected to find these varying views?

or must we independantly go out of out way to find this "additional" info?

i seriously dont have the time to do that but yeah......just curious

thanx guys

X

xeuyrawp

I find that varying opinions are really hard to find in a textbook.

That being said, this issue has been raised many times on this site; have a look around and find some notes with the quotations or the individual quotations themselves.

Napoleon

HSC
pwearwaux sif block me if you don't want to send your work just say so don't block

hipPo3

HSC
if u want sources that bad .. goto libraries and look at the video sections .. i bet they have atleast some releveant info on the subject

like: "How the pyramids were built?"
every person that talks in those movies is a source ... like Professor Fakri Hassam, hes a champ :D u'll need to know him if u want more info on the ending of O.K

X

xeuyrawp

hipPo3 said:
if u want sources that bad .. goto libraries and look at the video sections .. i bet they have atleast some releveant info on the subject

like: "How the pyramids were built?"
every person that talks in those movies is a source ... like Professor Fakri Hassam, hes a champ :D u'll need to know him if u want more info on the ending of O.K
Hehe, good old videos.

Napoleon: Wtf are you going on about? I assume you're talking about MSN? I never block people unless they're exessively rude. If I was going to block you (I think I'd remember, as well- what's your email?), I'd tell you first and say that if you wanted to eb unblocked, to send me an email. I don't just ignore people...

Napoleon

HSC
PwarYuex said:
Hehe, good old videos.

Napoleon: Wtf are you going on about? I assume you're talking about MSN? I never block people unless they're exessively rude. If I was going to block you (I think I'd remember, as well- what's your email?), I'd tell you first and say that if you wanted to eb unblocked, to send me an email. I don't just ignore people...
"sorry my comp is crashing" - then never returned online hence leaving an unanswered question and not sending me the thing you got from your garage

X

xeuyrawp

Napoleon said:
"sorry my comp is crashing" - then never returned online hence leaving an unanswered question and not sending me the thing you got from your garage
WTF? You've totally got the wrong person. The fact that you're not answering my PMs shows that something's fishy.

1. My computer never crashes.
2. I don't block people unless they're extremely rude.
3. I've never heard of you.
4. Why the fuck didn't you email me.
5. Why the fuck didn't you pm me.
6. etc, etc.

I think you've got the wrong person, I have nothing in my garage but hand-written school notes, and I didn't even do OKE (like I said in the PM I just replied to) at school. [edit] Iv'e done it briefly at uni since, but I have no idea what I could possibly offer you. I did an essay on Giza and afterlife beliefs, but that's it :S [/]

Actually, from the PM you just replied to, you sound extremely rude, although I tell people if I'm going to block them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)