Historical artifacts beneath school tables (1 Viewer)

fusion

I go to Prairiewood, I came in year 9 and the very first thing I noticed was the chewing gum underneath the tables. They are swarmed with them, you cannot escape it and sometimes it makes me quite uncomfortable as they are probably decade old chewing gums.

Does your school have chewing gum stuck under their tables and when I say chewing gum. I mean like 30-100 pieces of chewing gum stuck under the tables.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
The tables at my school had 1 or 2 pieces of chewing gum on them at the most. MOst had none though

SPX

Yeah, same here...very little gum or rubbish, but I know of schools who have desks packed with gum underneath them.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
mmm the odd bit of gum, but not too much... but we have some desk graffiti: not that much but there was this one 2-person desk that was entirely dedicated to taking the crap out of this girl in our year who had a bit of a villiage bicycle reputation, and also totalled her dad's car ("how's daddy's celica, BITCH?" well you get the idea)

Christine

beige member
HSC
we had a lot of grafitti, and under the old desks there was a lot of gum, but we got new desks this yr.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
the odd madarin in a plastic freezer bag...........................not at the moment though its not mandarin season........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)