History Extension AND Economics (1 Viewer)

dizzyingheights

Does anyone do both subjects and are relying on both counting? How are you planning to study for it and how much have you done? It's going to be so stressful :(

yeahyeahyeahs

meeee, only do 10 units so both count.

i havnt started history extension yet.
still struggling to understand economics.
i think ill just spend sunday on history extension and monday night.
economics is my main concern.

good luckkkk!

HannieStar

Yeah::mad1: I have both too- and they both count. I am just fixing the few things my teacher siad were missing on my trial essays (90%-total fluke) and rewriting them repeatedly on Tuesday. The re reading them again and again till I remember them. Today, Tomorrow and Monday are totally Ecos devoted:)

Better start studying (at 2pm- there great time useage!)

Byeee:)

Sunline

HSC
ecos and ext hist.

Also have both. Do 12 units and am very temted to give up on ecos. Hist. ext. isn't that hard though.

meh

i have both and i am so stressed

they are my last 2 and i have just found it impossible to study for them cos I am tired and burned out

I've got all the notes and everything I just cant force myself to learn them all. ah well, its upsetting but i think i might have to ride out the proverbial scaling bandwagon on this one...

good luck guys be thinking of u!

HannieStar

Hha- I realised I wasn't specific in my post- I am doing that for my trial Extension essays- not ecos- I am trying to cram for ecos cause I hate it and havent studied it all year properly and am now panicking gaaaahhhhh!

Good luck- and remember, you don't need t know that much for extension- its pretty much definite the kind of questions they will give.

Damien

My Plan:

Study for Eco - Can't bullshit for that
Don't study for History Ext - Can bullshit for that

I started talking about SARS in the trial for Question 1 and got 23/30. Better than I expected anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)