History/Geography trialz urgent help needed plz (1 Viewer)

tabsheer

HSC
helloz ppl i had my english trials today and it was the same as the ones in the other thread(golden compass etc) i was just wondering if use can provied me with some info for the history and geography trials so i can narrow my studyin

thanx verymuch appreciated

lol i am srsly gnna die tomorrow coz i cant be bothered studying evrything

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd say just go over some dates regarding primenisters, technologies, go over 1 primeminister and the policies, go over the 1950s or something and do charles perkins and see what he done.. the notes on BoS are helpful, just read over them about twice u'll do fine

Remember that it wont be my fault if some of these are/are not in your test... im just saying that they were in my test so you should study what you think is important... plus i had some source based stuff so yea...

Edit: also go over Vietnam, its a big part of the test

Last edited:

speedofsound

HSC
iRuler said:
I'd say just go over some dates regarding primenisters, technologies, go over 1 primeminister and the policies, go over the 1950s or something and do charles perkins and see what he done.. the notes on BoS are helpful, just read over them about twice u'll do fine

Remember that it wont be my fault if some of these are/are not in your test... im just saying that they were in my test so you should study what you think is important... plus i had some source based stuff so yea...

Edit: also go over Vietnam, its a big part of the test
There was absolutely nothing on Vietnam in my exam, so I'm assuming only the English trials were the same.

You'll just have to go over everything. ;)

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
Just because the English trials were the same in alot of the schools that doesn't necessarily mean that the other trials will also be the same.

Look over your class notes and do some practice questions, thats the safest way to prepare for it.

TBK11

HSC
tabsheer said:
helloz ppl i had my english trials today and it was the same as the ones in the other thread(golden compass etc) i was just wondering if use can provied me with some info for the history and geography trials so i can narrow my studyin

thanx verymuch appreciated

lol i am srsly gnna die tomorrow coz i cant be bothered studying evrything
umm wasn't there something about not discussing questions posted by the a admin somewhere anywho for History u need to know your Vietnam war, Changing rights a freedom, policys and Text anyalzing geo is skillz we got a sheet (stimulus) and had to use that to answer our questions

rose100

HSC
make sure u know yur important dates, it really helps.
u'd rather be confident knowing most of them all and not using a few than knowing none and needing them in your test
:)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
One prime minister- we did Gough Whitlam.

Random crap about Vietnam, Korea and communism.

Save our sons, the moratorium.

Changing policies towards Indigenous people.

That kinda stuff. I got 35/50.

speedofsound

HSC
rose100 said:
make sure u know yur important dates, it really helps.
u'd rather be confident knowing most of them all and not using a few than knowing none and needing them in your test
:)
To be honest, as much as History is stereotyped as "memorising dates", I think knowing the exact date of everything is probably one of the least important aspects of it. Of course it's good to know them to give your information a time frame, but it's even more important to get your facts, policies, etc correct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)