History Help??? (1 Viewer)

Khourym

HSC
hey guys,

im madeleine and i have this assignment and i kind of need some help

woild it be possible for anyone to give me some information, knowledge or any points about

'ayatollah khomeini and the nature and rise of Islamic fundamentalism in the Middle East and the what was the impact of Islmaic Khomeini on Iran'

much appreciated for you helpp

Reagrds Madeleine Khoury

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
If you have the Preliminary Macquarie Modern History Study Guide, there's a whole section on that case study. It's quite detailed and would provide an extensive foreground information to the topic, or a nice concise summary. Unfortunately I didn't do that case study last year so can't be of any more use. Other than the sore aforementioned, I'd check your local library and have a browse on google from some information.

Khourym

HSC
heyy where could i find that Preliminary Macquarie Modern History Study Guide??

thankss

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
More than likely your school library would have a few copies. Also local libraries generally have them so students can also borrow them. I know a few book shops and News Agencies also sell them (usually somewhere between the $20 and $35 mark). If I was you, I'd just try and borrow them from a local library, cause you'll only ever use a few chapters out of the whole book (the majority is just case studies - which you only do a handful of).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)