History - Whitlam (1 Viewer)

Charles Bean

HSC
In learning about Whitlam, what would be important to know for the test? What kind of questions will they be asking?

Blurgh

HSC
Explain Whitlam dismissal
Explain Whitlam's contributions to post-war Australia.

Laeth01

HSC
When was he dismissed?
Why was he dismissed
How was he dismissed?
What were the reasons given for the dismissal?
What contributions did he make for Australia?

stellarose95

HSC
In learning about Whitlam, what would be important to know for the test? What kind of questions will they be asking?
I recon they'll probably ask about the fall of the Whitlam government etc. like you know, why he got kicked out and stuff :)

- Stella xx

Renegader

HSC
They wouldn't ask anything specific about Whitlam, as each class probably studied a different Prime Minister.

It will probably be like a bubble naming all the past Prime Ministers which asks you to explain one of their policies.

Blurgh

HSC
They wouldn't ask anything specific about Whitlam, as each class probably studied a different Prime Minister.

It will probably be like a bubble naming all the past Prime Ministers which asks you to explain one of their policies.
Yep, much like 2010 paper Q23.

HSC
Yep, much like 2010 paper Q23.
Exactly. You will also see they will say choose women or migrants and choose a decade in History and choose an issue and choose a link (migration, defence, trade or aid) in Geography. Basically, my geo teacher said the best advice she could give is to make sure you know which exam you are in i.e. don't write a geography migration response in history or your history defence/commerce trade etc. response in geography. Know your topic in the context of the exam and you should be fine. :)

Blurgh

HSC
Exactly. You will also see they will say choose women or migrants and choose a decade in History and choose an issue and choose a link (migration, defence, trade or aid) in Geography. Basically, my geo teacher said the best advice she could give is to make sure you know which exam you are in i.e. don't write a geography migration response in history or your history defence/commerce trade etc. response in geography. Know your topic in the context of the exam and you should be fine. :)
Overall though, there is a lot of relation between history and geography migration. White Australian policy, push-pull factors, integration and assimilation, multiculturalism...

Off topic though kind of on topic, would i get a mark for saying Brown's sexual orientation? I've already got 5 marks down, just in case i need that extra mark. That is somehow easy to remember though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)