Hitler and Stalin - Parallel Lives (1 Viewer)

kirabolton

HSC
Has anyone else read this? I've read the first 100 or so pages and think it's fantastic...

tigergal

Wests Tigers Supporter
HSC
I read it last year. Awesome book, gave so much insight into both men's lives. It was a great help for year 10 elective history, my stalin essay was very easy having read it.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
There's that german film about Hitler's last days out now aswell...D something...Demise? Downfall?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
the cover of the book caught me in the bookstore but i havent read it...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
its a historical investigation into the similarities in the lives and times of Hitler (u DO know who hitler is right? :p) and stalin.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Sarah168 said:
its a historical investigation into the similarities in the lives and times of Hitler (u DO know who hitler is right? :p) and stalin.
Adolf Hitler, or as Nostrudamus called him Histler, Austrian-born Nazi Dictator and ruler of the Third Reich, believed in the supremacy of the Arian Race, and wrote Mein Kompf.
Stalin Soviet Dictator

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Korn said:
Adolf Hitler, or as Nostrudamus called him Histler
He did change his name to Hitler...

Anyone heard of the book that compares and contrasts Hitler to Churchill? No? Hmm. How about the one that compares him to Bush? Maybe not. What about 'Hitler's Winning' a well-reasoned book declaring all American businessmen to be working for satan (through Hitler) and pushing abortion laws?

The point is that there's a hell of a lot of Hitler crap out there and most of it's not very funny. It's gets a bit tedious after a while.

Comrade nathan

HSC
When your losing an arguement or your just loser who has acces to writing a book, do a hitler comparision.

Estel

Tutor
HSC
To the "smart arse" it's Aryan not Arian.

Hitler is cool, Stalin is not.
End of argument.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Can some one confirm, is this book required reading for history and politics classes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)