hmmm...should i be worried about this?? (1 Viewer)

couchpotato

HSC
hey there

well ive done all of my secondary research and primary research for my pip, so ive got that all out of the way.

im dividing the central material into 3 chapters (do you think i should have more?), which ive clearly defined, and ive got an pretty good outline of exactly what i want to cover in each chapter, but i have only written about 300 words of the first chapter so far
(i did do a draft earlier in the term when i was still trying to properly define my question, so it was pretty bad and i ended up binning it lol)

i'm usually a pretty fast writer once i actually get cracking on writing stuff, but do you think im gonna run out of time to finish it? :confused:

i mean, ive got 3 weeks to go, one of which is still holidays. should i be worried??

and if i should be worried, let me know nicely lol. i'm pretty stressed right now!!:spzz:

thanks

tess_gee

HSC
Don't worry I am exactly the same - I also have to finish art and start studying for the trials. I'm scared shitless!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
hey there

well ive done all of my secondary research and primary research for my pip, so ive got that all out of the way.

im dividing the central material into 3 chapters (do you think i should have more?), which ive clearly defined, and ive got an pretty good outline of exactly what i want to cover in each chapter, but i have only written about 300 words of the first chapter so far
(i did do a draft earlier in the term when i was still trying to properly define my question, so it was pretty bad and i ended up binning it lol)

i'm usually a pretty fast writer once i actually get cracking on writing stuff, but do you think im gonna run out of time to finish it? :confused:

i mean, ive got 3 weeks to go, one of which is still holidays. should i be worried??

and if i should be worried, let me know nicely lol. i'm pretty stressed right now!!:spzz:

thanks
There is always still time to revise... just don't stress out :p and you should do okay if you start lightly and if you know all your content still (most of it) start past papers.

disFUNKshunal

HSC
I definitely would not to start worrying too much. You start worrying when you're 3 days out from the due date and still aren't close to finishing.

I've written about 2 500 words all together and aim to reach the maximum of 6 500 and I'm not stressing just yet. Maybe once term starts.

Just create a schedule and stick to it!

Since you say you are a good writer once you get started, set aside about 1 hour (minimum 30 minutes) everday for your PIP. And you should be sweet as.

mira.mourad

HSC
I personally don't think you should be worried. you have an extra two weeks to do it. my techer is like a dragon breathing down our necks giving us only one month to write the central material:bomb:, and what i should have written in one month i worte in 3 days. once you get started it will be easy :)

for the chapters a min of 3 max of 4. ive done 3 and it wroked quite well
good luck with the PIP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)