hmmm what do u think ??? (1 Viewer)

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
well this is my situation :p ... im in yr 12 atm and i have missed about 6 weeks of school all up due to broken foot then sum crazy knee operation afterwoods and ive been on crutches for like the last 3 months :\ ...

is there hope ??? lol or shud i just leave and do it again next yr ?

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
you should try catch up, discuss it with your teachers, but i am sure they would tell you to catch up and keep on going!

if you REALLY feel like your completely stuffed ( as in your test marks abd drastically lower and ra ra ra) i say you shouldnt leave but say in school up until the hsc and do the work, and then if you repeat year 12 next year, you wiull have an advanatge as you would have all your notes and stuff, and be really famaliar with the course.

astro

HSC
if repeating yr 12 is it better to do it at TAFE or high school

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
double check re the face to face hours as well.... you could do a misadventure but I dont think you can do them before the actual exam (maybe for any missed assessments during the 6 weeks??) ....your school may be able to make some arrangements for you!!
6 weeks shouldnt really matter though if you can catch it up....

BTW: theres no shame in repeating though if its the best option... I repeated yr 11 and it was the best thing I ever did.....

Miffy

You should apply for misadventure for sure. Obviously the school knows about your situation and you would have sufficient documentation proving it. However, if you think you've missed too much work to even finish the year then that is really difficult

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
u can repeat if ur age allows u....currently mine does, but i dont want to be anywhere near those year 10's *shudders*

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by KarmaKitten
*shudder*

3 times
I reckon ay. I'd rather shoot myself.

I spose if you feel that you can't complete the HSC this year to the best of your abilities, which I assume you can't, I would repeat. But I wouldn't do it at school.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
the reason that holds lots people repeating back is their friends, its true though! imagine not having your friends with you throught years 11/12

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
mmmm ... yeha i cudnt do school without my friends :) ... so im gunna keep going ... but damn its gunna b hard ... but i thik i mite b getting 'special consideration' for maths cus the assessment was on a whole topic i missed :\ but lots of study ahead for me :chainsaw:

*quits everything fun in life* :mad1:

thanks for ur advice folks ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)