Holiday Planning (1 Viewer)

...xD

HSC
Marks weren't the best this term, and worse, I'm very burnt out.

What are some good holiday tips/ schedules to follow to feel refreshed for the start of a new term, while adequately pre learning the content?

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
You could simply just try setting yourself x amount of goals you want to complete each day, and then keep yourself accountable

...xD

HSC
You could simply just try setting yourself x amount of goals you want to complete each day, and then keep yourself accountable
Yeah lol I should really do that. I keep on keeping an entire list of what I need to do and that just overwhelms me

11nana

HSC
this is kinda late but- what i found helped me study this holidays was coming up with a plan at the beginning with :
- goals i wanted to achieve
- specific ways to achieve said goals
- time slots for how i wanted to work towards each goal
then i would take this timetable of sorts and give it to a friend or family member and have them check up on my each day to keep myself accountable for what i wanted to complete by the end. i think the most important things to rest and recover during the break, don't give yourself too much work and spend time being social and going outside, but at the same time don't waste time away.
this really isn't much help for this term break, but maybe next for the next one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)