holiday procrastination (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
anyone else experiencing trial procrastination and how do i solve it
i feel so far behind that i can't be bothered catching up
it i felt like this for english because its very annoying and tedious to prepare for

slap youself in the face and sit the f down and do the work who cares about. motivation

dav53521

HSC
anyone else experiencing trial procrastination and how do i solve it
i feel so far behind that i can't be bothered catching up
Sometimes it is just sitting down and doing the work as synthesisFR said, but I found that knowing the work I did helped me towards my goal gave me the push to focus on my work. But also remember to take breaks and balance out your life as you don't want to burn yourself out before your HSC as they won't be good. Also start doing your work early as while you might be far behind if you try to catch up now you could catch up while if you leave it to the last minute it'll be a lot harder to catch up and properly prepare yourself.

If you feel like you're getting distracted by stuff like your phone and computer then move them out of your room and somewhere you have to walk a bit to reach as it might discourage you from being distracted by it but if you need your computer then you could use some app like Cold Turkey to stop you from going to websites and computer application (with the pro version) that could distract you.

howcanibesmarter

HSC
FRFR i now go to my parents workplace to do work :) its after hrs so no ones there its just me (now imma go study phys my break is over :( )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)