Holidays anyone? (1 Viewer)

alphabetafeta96

I swear im not a cat lady
HSC
Uni Grad
Thats right i used to go to a school that went from 9-3:15 now at the private school i go to its 8:15-3:15 so it all balances out in the end!

jackiee236

HSC
Definitely not on holidays - finish on 19th Dec, have a society & culture and and english speech due this week, legal studies and modern history exams next week and a PDHPE assignment and exam the week after.
YOU'RE SO LUCKY

Aysce

HSC
Next year, when the final exams start again, you will think "man, has it been a year already".
I won't have time to think! I'd be too focused on trying to ace my uni exams :haha:

enoilgam

HSC
I won't have time to think! I'd be too focused on trying to ace my uni exams :haha:
To be honest, with uni, you relax way more about that stuff. From what I have noticed, uni isnt as consuming as high school.

Ricktatorship

HSC
o_O How'd you finish so early?
I'm at a private school, and as Saturday sport is compulsory, the school can count it as a 'school day'. Therefore I finish on the 6th and start again at the beginning of feb. We still finish all the content of course.
I'm not 100% sure about all this^, just what someone told me.

enak101

HSC
I have today (Friday) and all of next week. Then the last week is our camp, I'm not going to that, not sure if school is on.

nifkeh

HSC
I'm not that worried about finishing on the 19th. Do the private schools start earlier that the public system or do they just geat heaps of holiday time?
they start late and finish their terms early, however their schools days are literally from 7am to 5 or 4pm that's why

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
they start late and finish their terms early, however their schools days are literally from 7am to 5 or 4pm that's why
Not ncessarily. At my school it was due to compulsory sport (which I bludged by "bribing" my sports teacher/coach).

Bobbo1

HSC
To be honest, with uni, you relax way more about that stuff. From what I have noticed, uni isnt as consuming as high school.
True, best to study hard in high school and they enjoy/relax in university..

Ricktatorship

HSC
Well not really, like I mentioned earlier some schools that have compulsory sport count the saturday as a school day. So APPARENTLY we do the same number of days, just in less time.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Well not really, like I mentioned earlier some schools that have compulsory sport count the saturday as a school day. So APPARENTLY we do the same number of days, just in less time.
I'm sure it all just evens out in the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)