Holidays- How are the plans going? (1 Viewer)

Peartie

HSC
clairegirl said:
Also peartie if you want to join the gym for 2 months you should, most gyms have monthly contracts.

Or buy 20 pass visits or something which are also pretty good. Also your local swimming pool also has that too! Ooooh thats what I might do after the gym, i havn't got an excuse anymore !! I have the whole of today to tire myself out, partner's at work, no work, no uni :) As my signed autograph picture from the commando says (hahaha @ me for mentioning that) "To Anne- No excuses"
aye...but seeing as i work 3 days a week and referee 2 it kind of starts becoming something looking more unlikely to happen - that followed by the ridiculously high prices of any gym membership when I need money overseas - ill just stick with walking / running around the house or @ ovals....it works well enough - and its free!!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
clairegirl said:
hey yeahh i did go peartie :) I had some trouble going after work yesterday though, because i came home at 6pm and my boyfriend came over at 7pm... so i just home-gymed it last night with 35mins on treadmill (inclined). I'm going to the gym today though (day off from work) and I'll do an hour and a half of cardio and 30 mins of weights.

Supra- i goto One55 (5 star gym, its massive! the size of 3 american football fields) It's in Rooty Hill, the Commando and the trainer from biggest loser was there a few weeks ago doing classes. It's an awsome gym, where every piece of cardio equipment has its own individual tv. It's pretty good especially for the price, if u live nearby you should go!
wow you go intense. Respect for that!

The gym sounds awesome (especially the individual TVs), but the main reason why I selected Norwest Fitness First is because of my friends. I can't go to the gym by myself, and my friends provide great support

HSC
N/A
I bobbed around on the spot for about ten minutes whilst watching a show on youtube. Does that count?

X

xeuyrawp

Fuck. Again, I'm out of space in my study.

I need to move about 400 old books somewhere else in my house, and generally re-arrange and clean the whole room. Blergh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)