47sniper said:
loll it sucks because of the following reasons

- i can't go to the easter show
- i can't play soccer or afl anymore
- I CAN'T GO TO THE SHOPS :O
- i can't walk to school with my friends
- and crutches suck

:)

but it's okay coz im getting it off in a month or two...
yeah i fully no how u feel i broke both the bones in my ankle and just got my cast off like 2 weeks ago.. it sucked.. couldnt do anything no sprt no going out.. no parties.. all the same as u.. and i fully agree with the crutches io hated them my friends loved them cause they thought it was fun but i cant stand them.. i had a cast on for my 16th birthday.. so annoyed.. but just count down till u get it off time goes quicker.. and i got special attention from everyone so soak it up!!!

sal...

HSC
we dont have yr 11 half yearlies at our school so stoked.. done all my assessment tasks no home work.. these hols are all about the beach the friends the town the parties and the sleep

47sniper

HSC
N/A
sal... said:
yeah i fully no how u feel i broke both the bones in my ankle and just got my cast off like 2 weeks ago.. it sucked.. couldnt do anything no sprt no going out.. no parties.. all the same as u.. and i fully agree with the crutches io hated them my friends loved them cause they thought it was fun but i cant stand them.. i had a cast on for my 16th birthday.. so annoyed.. but just count down till u get it off time goes quicker.. and i got special attention from everyone so soak it up!!!
aw damn how'd you do that?
omg same all my friends think crutches are a fun way of walking lol
helllll no
lol yeah i should put a countdown on my desktop hmm

sal...

HSC
47sniper said:
aw damn how'd you do that?
omg same all my friends think crutches are a fun way of walking lol
helllll no
lol yeah i should put a countdown on my desktop hmm
warming up for school basketball.. i didnt even get to play.. worse moment ever to here my iwn ankle brake then get the news of how long i had a cast for and how long i couldnt play sport or having it on for my 16th birthday.. my heart sank... i just couldnt stand the news.. but yeah the attention was good.. lol... yeah my friends loved the crouthes.. i got so annoyed with them and my friends.. and how it is impossible to carry things or do 2 things at once.. lol.. so howd u break your leg?

47sniper

HSC
N/A
yeah i'm pretty much the same.. i broke my leg in the first match of the year in soccer :( and first the doctor said 6 weeks and i thought it wasn't gonna be that long but a week later he said it was gonna be 3-4 months and i was like WHAT!
yah and it sucks that i can't carry anything lol

sal...

HSC
oh that sucks.. did the doctors just keep changing their minds .. i swear i went to 5 doctors and they r kept saying different things even if i seen them like a week before hand, they got me to explain it all again and then made another decision..

47sniper

HSC
N/A
ah that's really crap
good thing I only have a one doctor :D

CaiDrummer

HSC
I only ever seem to injure myself in stupid ways. I broke the left-most metatarsal in my left foor doing warm up for Tae Kwon Do - minikicks moving backwards. :( This was two years ago this September and my kicks still suffer :(:(:( Then I gave myself a concussion by running into my classmate's shoulder in PE... but I think I take the cake with spraining my ankle... by standing up. My legs went numb at assembly about three weeks ago and when my mate helped me up I overbalanced and sprained my ankle. Had it strapped up until a day or two ago :(
And crutches suck. Full stop. Anyone who's ever had crutches would agree - and my friends were the same.
Back to the original topic though... these hols, pretty much just study for my exams and work. Hopefully go out :D but predominantly study and work.

WaterRat

HSC
Hey in the hols i'll be catching up on missed schoolwork, doing two legal studies essays, swimming at the australian age national championships and studying for my half yearlies. How much fun is this gona be. Anyway hope everyone has a great hols whatever your doing, hop eyou had a happy easter today and good luck in your half yearlies

HSC
*cough*unco*cough* No offence CaiDrummer :)
edit: i just read your favourite quote, and agree with it!!

Last edited:

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
ill be working everyday, but not so stressfully...mostly practising english essays and maths topics that we've previously covered, and my bio assessment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)