Holidays (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

My day:

Got woken up at 12 by postman delivering: Stargate SG-1 series 9, Stargate Atlantis series 1, two books, and my passport.

Lie in bed, drift off to sleep til about 1.

Pron til 1:30.

Watched Atlantis episodes til about 3, at which point I ate breakfast, on my balcony in the sun, reading my new books.

Two more episodes of Atlantis.

Wowed. Three games of Arathi Basin - came in top 5 for healing, damage, and kills in every game. Very happy, especially considering I still have gear for a level ~45-55.

Sat on the internet from about 5 til now, considering going to uni to bind all my loose pages floating around my study and see a lecture at 8.

:wave:

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
ALLLICE said:
:eek: and I thought I was in a bad way!

Ling 109 is slowly killing me though ='(...it's so hard!

I have a Ling 109 assignment due today and an exam for ling on saturday morning (who does that). I have a phil 132 essay due on Thursday- but I could do that in my sleep-I hope anyway! it just looks so easy compared to ling! Then the following Friday I have exams for Soc175 and Hist189 on the same day...but I'm not too fussed cos I'll have about a week to study for them after all this..

*sigh* can't this semester end already?!!!
Linguistic units always have their exams on a Saturday - it's very frustrating! Oh well, i only have one exam for ling210, then it's the holidays for me :D

Last edited:

K.

HSC
melsc said:
Some lectures really don't understand time constraints! I have a take home which I recieve at NOON TODAY, its due at NOON on Thursday and I also have two formal exams on Wed and Thurs this week. Then she had to think about giving me till NOON on Friday to do the take-home. When was I going to do it. IMO take homes deserve at least a week! My last exam is next friday...booooo
GOOD LUCK FOR POL! Ahem *wannashareyournotes??* Ahem.

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
Dude, its been AV weekend!!!
I don't understand AV. :(

I just run south / towards red buildings and find that noone follows me.

HSC
N/A
Apparently AV takes a lot of organisation, communication and teamwork to win.

In other news, who the fuck decided to do a computer-game-based story? I went to the library today to get stuff for my WoW story and it appears someone has alreasy borrowed almost ALL the books pertaining to computer games and literature. Dammit!

Oh, and I handed in ARTS300 essay and did my solo prac exam for MUS205 :D I got to dress up again, yay!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, for alliance its easy, just stand there, and wait till your team zergs horde (shit map design you see)

Your base has ONE bridge covered by archers.

Our base has open plains.

Afk the honour points ;)

If you're doing an essay on videogames, use journals, there are very few books that deal with gamer culture pertaining to the WoW, let alone updated ones.

If you do need a book, I suggest hitting the State library.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
PwarYuex said:
My day:

Got woken up at 12 by postman delivering: Stargate SG-1 series 9, Stargate Atlantis series 1, two books, and my passport.

Lie in bed, drift off to sleep til about 1.

Pron til 1:30.

Watched Atlantis episodes til about 3, at which point I ate breakfast, on my balcony in the sun, reading my new books.

Two more episodes of Atlantis.

Wowed. Three games of Arathi Basin - came in top 5 for healing, damage, and kills in every game. Very happy, especially considering I still have gear for a level ~45-55.

Sat on the internet from about 5 til now, considering going to uni to bind all my loose pages floating around my study and see a lecture at 8.

:wave:
MODS - ban the above user until the end of next week.
many thanks.

H?

buddy
HSC
trolloutaface said:
So you've finished all your exams already? l

lucky bastard.

I finish on the 21st of this month :burn:
'sup finishing on the 21st dudette :wave:

Monstar

HSC
PwarYuex said:
I don't understand AV. :(

I just run south / towards red buildings and find that noone follows me.

lol the purpose is to kill the boss on the other side... basically you just mount up and follow everyone else. Dont fall behind though----- horde will pick you off. Alliance are really shit at bg, rerolled a tauren hunter and ive lost a total of like 3 WSGs out of like 15 games played.

X

xeuyrawp

Monstar said:
lol the purpose is to kill the boss on the other side... basically you just mount up and follow everyone else. Dont fall behind though----- horde will pick you off. Alliance are really shit at bg, rerolled a tauren hunter and ive lost a total of like 3 WSGs out of like 15 games played.
I know that. I just haven't played it enough to understand the whole subplot thingo to it with all the different stations and semi-bosses. =/

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Monstar said:
Haha which battlegroup you on?

And its fine in WSG and AB, we're usually quite good, but AV is just borked for horde vs an Alliance that half knows what they're doing :(

Monstar

HSC
Not sure what battle group. But honestly, when i was a warrior i never won a AB...alliance. WSG victories came once ina while and AV victories were also an occurence. Maybe its just hunters and there fat powaz.

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
All done! I've got to go into uni today to hand some stuff in, and next week I have this lame computer test, but I can breathe easy now. I got up at 11 45am today...life is good. Time to start planning my Deathly Hallows release day outfit:)

HSC
N/A
gah!

I've been seeking children's/teen fiction of late to read just before bed (it's easy to read in an hour without thinking). Wanted to re-start Harry Potter but books 1, 2 and 3 have DISAPPEARED!!! argh! Now I have to go out and buy them... after friday so I don't get too distracted!

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
gah!

I've been seeking children's/teen fiction of late to read just before bed (it's easy to read in an hour without thinking). Wanted to re-start Harry Potter but books 1, 2 and 3 have DISAPPEARED!!! argh! Now I have to go out and buy them... after friday so I don't get too distracted!
babysitters club ftw! =P

HSC
N/A
that's too young :( As is all the sweet valley stuff which my cousin is trying to palm onto me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)