Holidays (1 Viewer)

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
Hey, now that school is over, what are you guys planning to do over the holidays?

timinator1993

HSC
chill, thats it. no study, we have 2 years of study and work, i tihnk ill make the most of this break

Xc3llerator

HSC
N/A
Well My yr 10 grade basically finished 3 weeks earlier , so for about the last 3 weeks ive just stayed home playing games, went out once with friends, thats about it. aghhh so boring lol, but must enjoy!

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
hahaha, we only have our formal today, a bit late it seems

Cee.

HSC
Just gunna chill and hang out. Also learning how to drive.

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
ok, i've had one day of holidays and i'm bored already. so is no one planning to study?

occer

HSC
N/A
Well My yr 10 grade basically finished 3 weeks earlier , so for about the last 3 weeks ive just stayed home playing games, went out once with friends, thats about it. aghhh so boring lol, but must enjoy!
QFT.

ok, i've had one day of holidays and i'm bored already. so is no one planning to study?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad
Definately gonna go out and chillax. But im also planning to do a bit of studying to make up for my poor results in the SC. :(

Nerdygirl

HSC
Uni Grad
message to annarh-saur don,t be so hard on yourself some people would kill for your marks.

My hols are going to be working, going out, learning the first twenty elements of the periodic table off by heart, studying for all prelim subjects and some chillaxing to fill in time.

occer

HSC
N/A
learning the first twenty elements of the periodic table off by heart
HHeLiBeBCNOFNeNaMgAlSiPSClArKCa, done. That's how our Year 8 teacher taught us, just saying it as one word.

CecilyMare

HSC
My parents are going to make me study. They're even trying to buy me books on modern and ancient history since I'm taking them, although I keep telling them that we don't even know what we'd be doing next year since it pretty much differs in every school for these 2 subjects, right?

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad
message to annarh-saur don,t be so hard on yourself some people would kill for your marks.

My hols are going to be working, going out, learning the first twenty elements of the periodic table off by heart, studying for all prelim subjects and some chillaxing to fill in time.
LOLS im not being too hard on myself :p i've been kinda slacking off all year, so i really need to do something to make up for it :S LOLS & Im definately studying for all my preliminary subjects too.. **hi 5 :p

occer

HSC
N/A
My parents are going to make me study. They're even trying to buy me books on modern and ancient history since I'm taking them, although I keep telling them that we don't even know what we'd be doing next year since it pretty much differs in every school for these 2 subjects, right?
You don't have a booklist?

If not, speak to someone in the year above.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

It doesn't take long to remember what they are when you start having to use them every day. Plus if worst comes to worst you get provided with a periodic table and data sheet in exams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)