Holidays... (1 Viewer)

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
haah i believe its called flirtin..haha..and i believe u should be used to it by now..lol..i flirt alot as u well know..lol... hey get your ass back over to aus..i miss u..and your insanity over there!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz, perhaps she's askin u to break up wif ur gf, jkd dragon... ^^

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
*shock collin u have a gf..oh good on ya..lol..last time i talked to u u were single *smacks collin for not tellin her** haha hey im not teh one who said he would be following my around campus..lol..though i guess that hasnt happened..hehe do u remeber sayin that collin?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
>.< ' screw!!!

am i the only one who hasn't met jkd dragon???

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by shelley
haah i believe its called flirtin..haha..and i believe u should be used to it by now..lol..i flirt alot as u well know..lol... hey get your ass back over to aus..i miss u..and your insanity over there!
Yeah, flirting is fun. If only homework was as fun as flirting, sigh.

And yeah, that place was fun. I enjoyed pissing off Omaster, lol.

lolz, perhaps she's askin u to break up wif ur gf, jkd dragon... ^^
Oh yes, my girlfriend. Hahaha, I remembered her, she was a great imaginary chick. We had some good imaginary sex too.

*shock collin u have a gf..oh good on ya..lol..last time i talked to u u were single *smacks collin for not tellin her** haha hey im not teh one who said he would be following my around campus..lol..though i guess that hasnt happened..hehe do u remeber sayin that collin?
How do you know that I don't follow you around campus? MWAHAHAHA. Next time look behind you often, when you walk around the place.. mwahahahahahahahahahaha.................................................. *sigh*

>.< ' screw!!!

am i the only one who hasn't met jkd dragon???
I haven't met shelley you know. We just act like as if we've met, LOL.

and i don't think u'll wanna meet him now- since u kept on dogging him.
Don't worry Xiao, I won't murder you in 1st degree like Freaking_out and I originally planned.. err.. nothing,

:D

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
hahahaa yea i know we havent met..lol...its just we know each other from a different forum (where i have like custom status (pout)) so we have a degree of familarity!!!!! though we will meet..even if i have to stand out in front of carslaw with a sign..lol..

hehe everyone enjoys pissin omaster off, its teh forum hobby!!!!!!! argh hehe u should still come back though, i even wrote about u in a thread we had goin where u had to say stuff about the others on teh forum..*arent i sweet*

hahaah flirtins my fav past time, so instead of stalkin me come up and hug me..i like cuddles!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
...Don't worry Xiao, I won't murder you in 1st degree like Freaking_out and I originally planned.. err.. nothing,

:D
haha, yeah- he's thinking of shooting u instead, rather than using his kung fu moves. :p

puffkenny

HSC
ESSHAAAAAYYSS!!!!! holidays start next friday!!!.............does it?

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Unless I manage to be really industrious in the next week, I'm going to be working for most of my 'holiday'. Two assessments due on the 19th.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
yeah i have an art history essay due on the 19th... bugger of a thing.

Collin

HSC
N/A
hahahaa yea i know we havent met..lol...its just we know each other from a different forum (where i have like custom status (pout)) so we have a degree of familarity!!!!! though we will meet..even if i have to stand out in front of carslaw with a sign..lol..

hehe everyone enjoys pissin omaster off, its teh forum hobby!!!!!!! argh hehe u should still come back though, i even wrote about u in a thread we had goin where u had to say stuff about the others on teh forum..*arent i sweet*

hahaah flirtins my fav past time, so instead of stalkin me come up and hug me..i like cuddles!
I originally saw Scott taking shots at him and thought, 'man this is great'. Then I realised that everyone took shots at him, lol.
But he never really liked me, so I had justification to bomb him :D

Carslaw? I'm like always around Carslaw!, or Wentworth. Most of the lectures I go to are in Carslaw (or the Auditorium), so you've probably seriously seen me a billion times. I always wear this small blueish mp3 player around my neck, with a pair of silver headphones bound around my neck.

And I was actually looking out for you today (well, yesterday, since it's like 5 something AM right now). I had my blonde radar on.. tracking every single blonde in the vicinity. Hey, I was in Wentworth for a good 2 hours or so between 12 and 2 though, with another large group of people. We were in the cafeteria with 3 tables joined together.

And yes, I'll hug you when I see you, and hopefully it's you lol. I don't know if I'd still be able to return to uni if I ended up hugging some completely random person.

haha, yeah- he's thinking of shooting u instead, rather than using his kung fu moves.
LOL, yeah, we had to resolve to higher methods now, after 4 weeks of non-meetupness.

Unless I manage to be really industrious in the next week, I'm going to be working for most of my 'holiday'. Two assessments due on the 19th.
I'm sorta behind in most of my subjects to some degree. Hence I will be very industrious all holidays. Perhaps.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
collin i venture into carslaw maybe one a week, haha dependin on whether my ancient tute is held in teher or not..lol...so a doubt i saw u a million times..lol..though i did look for u today..im like never in wentworth, expet in the mornings around 8:30am..lol...despite not startin uni till 10..god im lame, must find a later train to catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im in eastern avenue 3 times a week..lol..so ive got more chance of seeing u when im around there.well yesterday between 12 and 2 i was in carslaw (lol) attending my ancient tute, then i headed to fisher to grab teh book i needed to get my tute paper written, and then at 2 i jumped on a bus to central..lol..so u were at the completely opposite end of teh campus from me..lol

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by shelley
collin i venture into carslaw maybe one a week, haha dependin on whether my ancient tute is held in teher or not..lol...so a doubt i saw u a million times..lol..though i did look for u today..im like never in wentworth, expet in the mornings around 8:30am..lol...despite not startin uni till 10..god im lame, must find a later train to catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im in eastern avenue 3 times a week..lol..so ive got more chance of seeing u when im around there.well yesterday between 12 and 2 i was in carslaw (lol) attending my ancient tute, then i headed to fisher to grab teh book i needed to get my tute paper written, and then at 2 i jumped on a bus to central..lol..so u were at the completely opposite end of teh campus from me..lol
You should just walk to Central.. like me lol. Everyone seems to think that I'm hell 'machine' to walk there instead of getting the bus, it's really not that far away.. well unless you're lazy. :D

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
haha.but i walk slow, and tend to wear heels, if i do that ill havta wear sneakers..lol...actually been walkin up from redfurn recently..cant be any harder then *sigh* all those stairs!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Oh I see.. the heels would sorta suck then eh? I rarely wear sneakers, but I did once awhile back, and I practically blitzed to Central in no time.. man those sneakers are comfy. :D

Only problem is if I have to empty my bladder, but that's no problem for I'll just go into that big brown building. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)