Home Alone (1 Viewer)

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
Who loves Home Alone??
I'm the biggest fan of Home Alone, infact, i'm it's biggest air conditioner (hahaha me and my friend had this gag for happy harold - the giraff)

PSsylockE

oooo happy harold!!!

i remember that giraffe from primary he was soooo cool, it was so obvious the dude was usin his hand, but one guy still thought the giraffe was real ahhahahahaha

now those were the good ol days i say !

im jess

the.... giraffe.... isnt .... real??????

ohhhhhhhh no :(:(:(:(:(:(
this is worse than the time i was told the easter bunny wasnt realy, by being shown a picture of a rabbit with tyre marks through the poor lil thing

hehehehehe

and yeh home alone rocks!!! but only the ones with maculy culkin

Nelly

What, Home Alone, yeah I guess it was funny. But not that funny to have a whole section on it. Naked Gun, now THAT's comedy:)

im jess

yeh i agree on nelly

whats the deal with the whole new thread thing.... hmm.... lets change this into awesome "golden oldie" movies

top gun!!! now thats why i like!!
oh and alllllll the police academy movies!!!

Nelly

"I thought when Marge joined the Police Academy, I though it would be lots of fun, like that movie, Space Balls. But now it's all just boring, like that movie, Police Academy." hehe.

Oh oh, Robin Hood Men In Tights, the greatest comedy ever.

Lee

Originally posted by im jess
the.... giraffe.... isnt .... real??????

ohhhhhhhh no :(:(:(:(:(:(
this is worse than the time i was told the easter bunny wasnt realy, by being shown a picture of a rabbit with tyre marks through the poor lil thing

hehehehehe

and yeh home alone rocks!!! but only the ones with maculy culkin

you mean the easter bunny isn't real???????i suppose you're going to tell me next that santa doesn't exist or the tooth fairy!!!

well i have news for you, all of you non-believers!!!who is the guy in the suit that gives me presents at x-mas???

Lee

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

i swar it was santa clause!!!!!non of you will ever stop me believing!~!!!!:)

and rupert murdoch?where the hell did that come from? since when did he ever give anything away for free?

Nelly

True, Teenage mutant ninja turtles kicked some serious ass. Michaelangello was the party dude, Leonardo was so awesome. They were so cool.:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)