Home and Away stalker (1 Viewer)

cholly

Somebody's Left Shoe
HSC
i know this thread has probably run it course before but who do you think is the stalker? this plotline has gone on WAY too long but i want to know who it is...
i thought it was peter until he got bashed tonight...and tv week gave a clue to look in the sender in of the email that they got on tonights show and it was "miss groper"....could it be colleen?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
cholly said:
could it be colleen?
Do you really think that colleen could use a computer???

I wanna know who it is as well. Its driving me insane :rolleyes: too long. Wonder how much longer they will keep the stalker thingo going?

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
this storyline is pissing me off so much. THey're just trying to create suspense by dragging it out over so many weeks, i am just bored with it and it's shit. Hurry up and finish this stalker crap and get back to what they had before!

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
i think it is the other cop who has been working with peter, the old constable dude.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i dont have any idea who it is.. but i just want it to finish.. its been on too long it gets boring..

slip

HSC
Krangelus said:
i think it is the other cop who has been working with peter, the old constable dude.
thats what i was thinking for a second.

they are trying to make it look like the crazy chick who killed noah and then 'died', but i dont think it is her... to simple.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
ive missed it this week... its obviously not josie, did the stalker kill mark or did josie?

i like josie.

if i was on the show i would play a character like her. who is dating robbie cos he is cute.

hmm mayb he is stalking them, he hates them for making him famous and forcing him 2 dance on dancing with the stars

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
ive given up trying to watch it.. when someone finds out who it is.. let me know

deano059

HSC
_muse_ said:
ive given up trying to watch it.. when someone finds out who it is.. let me know
its zoe..however hurry up n friggen tell us already

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
whos zoe? is she that freaky one that killed noah?

EDIT: sorry i missed all those episodes

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
zoe.. so then she stabbed herself that night?.. hmm.. seems just a tad bit weird.. maybe it'll be revealed tonight.. no wait.. itll be suspenseful.. it'll be a cliff hanger on friday night's episode.. lol.. to keep the ratings up??

persephone

HSC
i thought it might be zoe. i thought that since the episode before she was "attacked" but then she would need an accomplice. but it's just a gut feeling. it can't be any of the main characters obviously so it has to be an outside one.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
persephone said:
i thought it might be zoe. i thought that since the episode before she was "attacked" but then she would need an accomplice. but it's just a gut feeling. it can't be any of the main characters obviously so it has to be an outside one.
yea thats what i think about it cant be any of main characters.. but a week or so ago.. when iin those commercial or preview things.. it has images of the main characters that its one of them.. that just makes me think.. whats going on

anyway tonight was a waste of time.. it wasnt revealed.. guess we're still in for another week or so called suspense??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)