• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

Ohhhh now i remember

the daughter came 2 the bay but she hated it n wouldn't talk much 2 jessie, so he allowed her 2 go back 2 where ever she came from

if u ask me, it's never been the same since pipper left

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I didn't think she lived with Will and Gypsy? Will and Gypsy haave their own baby daughter?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Krangelus
r u calling me a liar
oOo lol ... i think u r rite

anyway i wanna kill ducan too- i hope he's not staying too long.. i don't really like seb but he is much better than ducan
-i hate jade too grrrr

Ashleet

HSC
i think the question is - who doesnt duncan piss off? when he picked up his bags to leave tonights episode i was all like YAY, the stupid alf made him stay grrrr

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Originally posted by Ashleet
i think the question is - who doesnt duncan piss off? when he picked up his bags to leave tonights episode i was all like YAY, the stupid alf made him stay grrrr
i know! im just sitting there going keep walking mate and no one will have to get hurt... but noooo he's staying

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by +NuRsEfEeLgOoD+
hay didn't jessie have a kid?

what the hell happened 2 her
Originally posted by Krangelus
she lives with Will & Gypsy because Jesse is a bad dad. A very bad dad. BAD.
Originally posted by +NuRsEfEeLgOoD+
Ohhhh now i remember

the daughter came 2 the bay but she hated it n wouldn't talk much 2 jessie, so he allowed her 2 go back 2 where ever she came from

if u ask me, it's never been the same since pipper left
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
I didn't think she lived with Will and Gypsy? Will and Gypsy haave their own baby daughter?
yeah, jesse had a kid from his first wife who died aages ago. the kid was rachel. anyway when jesse went to jail, rachel went to live with nat and joel up in queensland. tom is up there too i think (will and gypsy are supposedly shipping around the world).

it's weird that they haven't mentioned rachel at all though... jesse loved 'shorty' to bits i'm surprised he hasn't gone and fetched her from qld....

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I thought Seb's departure was so weak... it would have been more dramatic if they just killed him if he was going to leave!!!!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Originally posted by ujuphleg
yeah his face is all lopsided and shit...

Duncan looks like a frog.. always has and always will and it annoys me that he survived however now he has to live withe guilt of crippling Seb

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
seb left yesterday, his going back to brisbane with fisher- his grandad, and jade left today, she is going to the city with kit and is going to live with kit..
Jade wanted to go with seb but he didn't want her to go with him..

korry

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by johnson
yeah, jesse had a kid from his first wife who died aages ago. the kid was rachel. anyway when jesse went to jail, rachel went to live with nat and joel up in queensland. tom is up there too i think (will and gypsy are supposedly shipping around the world).

it's weird that they haven't mentioned rachel at all though... jesse loved 'shorty' to bits i'm surprised he hasn't gone and fetched her from qld....
yeah you'd think that he'd want to bring up his own child now that he's out of jail and everything

do u guys rkn that thing with leah and flynn will get out?

yeh it will for sure

...in the many decades that home n away has been running for, i dont think anyone has ever kept a secret.

that thing with beth's ex-husbands mistress will get out 2

jade has backwards-braces

Brad

I remember when duncan had an accident (fell down a cliff)
When he hurt himself he was a little kid and then all of a sudden he was about 5 years older!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)