Home and Away (9 Viewers)

ane_st

HSC
I'd only have a sig if i was obsessed with something... Haha nah i don't really care i just think it's funny how you're getting all defensive over nothing!! I don't really care if you talk about them i was just making a point... :D .. Mainly because i don't like Martha and Jack that much...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
gosh soo many emotions are encountered when typing these posts isnt tash? :p
every sentence theres like an emoticon

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i love my smilies :D I cant post without smilies its just too weird. I'd probs post something without a smilie like once every now and then otherwise i alwayz have at least 2 smilies :D Sorry if it annoys you :p But meh!

I hate Ashton, I hate Kylie, I hate Lee, I hate Johnny :angry:

Oh

Ashton has a wife and 2 kids, and i think he is working undercover. But every night when he goes home after spending time with Martha, he puts his wedding ring back on, and all the times he's been going to the City, his been with his family.

Gosh! I hate him more then every now. Poor Martha :(

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
what a sleazeball. you think he gave Martha his wife's necklace? it had an engraving on it, didnt it?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Most probably, and she wore that necklace tonight <_< Unless he did buy that necklace :thinks:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
well he did have that receipt, so maybe he bought it. Lol, I just saw something similar in a movie once where the guy gave his mistress a gift that belonged to his wife.

"Chubby"

HSC
hi guys!!

seems like yonks since ive said something!!! had to go back and read the pages hahaa

wedding was beautiful....but i liked jack's and marthas one better heheh

amd lee....omg.....does she have to wreck everything??!! ahahahah

*hopeful*

HSC
sif tash isnt obsessed with martha and jack! why get all defensive then :p

nice but boring wedding, no reception shown or anything so definately doesnt rate as wedding of the year...stupid lee coming back 2day

ane_st

HSC
Yea that's why i liked it, nice and simple :D:D

And yea that Lee girl is annoying and stupid and an ugly blonde colour.. I can't get over her hair

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
uh... lee came to KIm and rachel's and said she wanted the baby back. Rachel told kim that she wanted to fight for Joe, and went to talk to Morag about an injunction to keep Lee away from the baby, but Kim thinks they should give Joe back to his natural mum. Lee told rachel that she cant take them on in court and that she can only ask Rachel to look inside her heart and give her the chance to me a mum to Joe. Rachel and Kim eventually give Joe back to her, and Lee tells them to come visit her & Joe anytime (although I doubt this will happen, lol. no one ever really goes to visit someone who leaves the show).

There was also the sub plot where Belle sees Amanda talking to some guy in a parking lot and hugging him. She tells Lucas and Drew, and Drew tells Peter. Peter sees Amanda with the same guy the next day, and he gets suss about it. When Amanda comes home, Peter tells her off and asks if she thinks this whole thing is a game. Amanda is really cut, and it turns out that the guy in the parking lot got her this specially signed cricket ball for Peter's christmas present. Yeah, and they hug, and have this meaningful talk about how he shouldn't have jumped to conclusions and that she says she can't blame him for thinking that about her. And that's all i think.

*hopeful*

HSC
pretty boring ep
so i dont think ash is a crooked cop but it sure looks like he is

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Good evening, all!! :wave:

Tasha, you're obsessed. 'Nuf said.
But it's obsessed in a good way. :) I always look forward to your rants about your hatred for Ash[ton], and your love for Jacky baby. Lol.

Racheal and Kim's wedding was great, but nothing spectacular.
Martha looked great, though. As always :)
Did Kim get into trouble for taking the horse, and did we ever see the old folks again? Nooo. They melted. Like old people do.

I don't like the way Racheal got angry at Kim for his wanting to give Lee a chance. Stupid woman. At least she gave Joe back eventually.
Even though, stupid Lee.
[See, Tash, that's all the emotion I put into my anger, lol.]

It should be good to see what happens with Rocco, though. When's that happening? I'm not going to be able to see any more episodes throughout the week, as I have baseball training tomorrow, work on Thursday, and a party on Friday, so I will be taping each and every single one.
However, just in case I don't get the chance to, or for some reason it doesn't work, I may need a recap. :)

Yeah. That's about it.
:wave:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Peter is a butthead.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Glad you are taping it Siz because you know you can't miss the week of H&A for 2006.

On that note though I can participate in discussion right now as I haven't seen the episode but fear not I have it recorded so I will watch it either when I go to bed or tomorrow one or the other. I was actually out in the evening :O at a presentation for my brother.

Well if something terrible happens and you miss an episode Siz I am sure we can do a recap for a H&A fan in need.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Thanks, K.@. I know I can always rely on you guys. Hopefully I'll be able to tape them and watch them later on that evening.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Whatever, my 'obsession' for Jack and Martha is running low though, because im starting to get over them, or more getting over Jack, his a loser. But whatever.

Tonight, omg, Amanda, Peter and Ryan were sooooooo cute when they played tickle monster. Now that is what i call a happy family. I love them. My new fav couple :p And it was really sweet of Amanda to buy Peter a cricket ball, and i really felt bad for her when he yelled at her, but whatever, their still together :D

Lee is stupid, Rachel was annoying, but i guess its good that they gave the baby up, but now we need another baby on this show <_<

And i just saw Chris Hemsworth on DWTS, and he cut his hair, i hated his hair before, but now its back to normal and im happy :D

Tomorrow we get to see Ashton, awesome :p Not <_< but whatever

ciao

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Oh, and I'll be watching Today Tonight for the thing on Jodi and her man. They seem like such a cute couple. Like when he had so much to love in the world, and then pointed to Jodi. She was all like, "Oh, stop it!"

Lol. Cuteness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)