• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Unfortunately I won't be at home to view Home and Away this evening, but it shall be taped, and I'll watch it when I get home... So expect another late contribution by yours truly.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
SiZmOs said:
Some good spoilers there, Tasha, thank you!! I for one can't wait, hehe. I'm sure Jeremy is with me on the last part of your spoiler :D
ooooooooooooh yeah baby!!
bring it on
along with sizmos, i need a recap from you guys as ill be partying

"Chubby"

HSC
along with sizmos and azn_gangsta81....i will also like to put in a request for a recap or screen cap from u guys as ill be working.

:):):)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i guess i can recap. I guess my rant from tonights ep will give you a basic outline of what happened :D but then again, it depends if im in a happy or sad mood and whether or not im bothered recapping, coz i have a lot of friends making me depressed -sighs- ok you guys dont need to hear about my problems, so im gonna go

c u all tonight, or soon :D

kow_dude

HSC
Hey, i'm confused about the story about Sally....

Does she or does she not remember that rocco stabbed her? Previously in the hospital scene, Sally told Rocco that she remembers him stabbing her. And then the trailer that appeared today showed that she is 'starting to remember' who stabbed her. :confused:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Tonight's screen caps as promised.

:O Martha, Martha, Martha my how the taller they are the harder they fall. The sad thing is everyone around her knows she will get hurt and yet she is either to stubborn, stupid or blind with love that she can't see all they are doing is looking out for her. I predict a biased and angry recap from Tasha tonight.

@kow dude - She doesn't remember who stabbed her yet and umm no she never said that.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nah he is right it was pretty good. :p Tasha should be here soon for a recap otherwise there is the screencaps.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nathan- do you have screencaps of Jack and Martha's kiss from tonight?? Please tell me you do, i really want that one :D Or any Jack and Martha screencaps :D

I loved tonights ep :D I love Jack and I love Martha and I hate Ashton, but i love Jack and Martha.

Anywyas, basically Sally came home, and there was a party for her. Alf yelled at Martha for yelling at Morag. Jack overhead Martha and Ashton talking about Rianna and the kids, and then Jack told AShton off and told him his not allowed to hurt Martha, then Jack confronted Martha, and she just told him that she wants him to support her decision, so he is. Oh and then Martha stupidly annouced it to the whole party that AShton is married with kids, and Colleen was all OMG and whatever, then Martha moved out. Oh and kit had an ultrasound and at first Kim didnt go and then TOny accidently blurted it out to Rachel and Kim during lunch and Rach forced him to go, and they saw their baby and it was cute. Thats about it :D

predict a biased and angry recap from Tasha tonight.
Im not angry, im happy. I love Jack and Martha, and im never gonna hate them again. How could i be angry when there were J/M scenes :p Now can i please have screencaps of them together :D especially the kiss??

Anywyas, im off to watch Greys Anatomy, so i'll be back later. Bubyes

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep and he isn't a happy man, neither is the rest of the family who all found out today.

Nah I don't Tasha but give me a sec and I will.

EDIT: There you go Tasha, enjoy. The kiss and Jack and Martha together so happy all round. :)

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: Your welcome. That I am somewhat well in H&A terms I am.

Well it was more of a friends kiss and pretty much a peck then anything else but yes they did kiss.

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
omg i hate work. i missed a pretty full episode tonight damn damn damn. I dont like those martha spoilers. What are the writers doing to her character?? do they want everyone to hate her? I bet later on when she calms down, she'll have a cry and apologise and everyone will forget the last 3 months of misery.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I'm bored BOS H&Aers. I was going to watch a movie but my Dad still hasn't come out to watch it and that was 2 hours ago :(, sympathy for me.

Home and Away on in 2 hours 45 minutes. YAY!

Hope you all had a happy Australia Day!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
HI Nathan

I just came back from the movies, it was an idian one, i fell asleep for about 20mins during it. 3.5hrs is too long for me. Now my cuz and i are gonna watch Greys Anatomy. My new poison :D

2 hrs :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*waves* Hi Tasha.

Oh I joined HAAC and BTTB so you shall see me posting around there as pritnep.

I'm going to be watching something so I shall be late watching and screen capping H&A but not to worry it shall be done. Just a bit latter then usual. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)