• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
kelli should juust die in a hole..and bring down ethan with her..
And Cameron, dont forget Cameron. Anything to get rid of him

OH and Jeremy, Luc's gone again to Nerd Camp :p Nah the writing workshop thing, and i dont know when he'll be back. Its like the writers dont have any storylines to incorporate Luc into, so they just ship him off to boarding school :p Oh wellz, i dont like the whining Luc. But yeh, tomorrow might spell the end of Drelle, quite sad as well considering the amount of crap they went through to be together :p oh wellz, they are like half-brother, half-sister, so its like incest. Eeek!!

Aiite, im gonna go watch some cricket and then hit the hay. Night all :wave:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i hope cam's club burns down

oh i didnt know about that...thanks for that

time for some cricket :D

HSC
I haven't seen tonight's episode yet... but I will eventually.
jemsta said:
kelli iks almost as evil as angie...i dont think anyone can beat her evilness though
Wow. Now THATS evil! The actor for Angie was born on my birthday. :p:p

"Chubby"

HSC
oh yeah..definetely cam too...that loserface definetely deserves to have his club burnt down..ahah maybe ric can burn it just like what belle burnt down....i think it was part of the gym? aha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ive been hearing rumours the Rocket Club does actually burn down lol so maybe your wishes will come true. Its either that or Jack closes it down for drug dealings :) Either way it stops Martha from dancing :) And that is all i care about.

OMG i love Amanda's dress, sooo pretty. She looks gorgeous. I shall looks at the rest of the caps when i come home from uni.

Have a good day all bye :wave:

Oh and the cricket, Clarkey <3 People say Clarke looks like Paulie, does anyone who knows Clarke see that coz i really cant. I tried last night, maybe i was too tired to notice anything :p BUt oh wellz, my two fav male aussie celebs :D

*hopeful*

HSC
nice pics kidadmin, sorry i 4get everyones names n in ur case ur new nik as well :p

i loved amandas dress so hot... well i shall be at work this evening so i rely on u guys!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha thanks for the pics nathan
and megan, the fact that 'angie' was born on the exact same day and month as you, makes you even more evil :p
3 hrs and 23 mins
and no tash...i think all the boys would want to see martha continuing with her saucy dancing :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahah thats true
but then again, she looks good all day everyday

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Boys boys boys *shakes head in disgust*

My clock behind me says its almost 7 :( I wish it was. I hate waiting an extra hour -hmph-

Oh i saw a pic of the new girl, Lily, in TV Week, she looks a bit like Emily, Brad's late wife *thinks*

And Logies nominations released next week. Fingers crossed for Paul and Jodi :D *fingers crossed*

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
I got to c last nites ep after all. I managed to keep a 2 yr old and 2 9 yr olds quiet for half an hour. I am soooo good. And since u guys were talkin bout DWTS last nite i just wanna add that i loved Tim's disco routine.
32 mins to go!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha love the wig tim had to wear at DWTS :D
20 mins to go...should be a good episode

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)