• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
that first guy looks soo homo its not funny
james has the facial characteristics of a drug user

i was shocked when i heard ben was ghey....guess youve been dont some stalking too ay ane

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I didn't see tonights episode, but from what Jeremy says, it wasn't all too much? Was there anything else apart from the prank call to the HelpLine (I saw that part), and James going all Norman Bates?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Bryan :D James :burn: Kit :)

Kit apologised to Kim for no believing him, and was saying someting about wanting to leave James i think. Kim told James that and James was like she'd never leave me, she loves me. Oh whatever. Love is never enough dude :angry: And Rachel convinced Kit to give James another chance because he needs someone atm. Oh wand James is suspended from the hospital and has to face the Nurses Tribunal, or whatever they call it :p And at the Holden/Hunter house, James closes all the curtains, and unplugged the telephone and put all the photos face down, and the whole house was dark and just screwed up (wheres Tony and Jack?? they live there as well -thinks-) Oh and while he was doing that, he kept muttering something about it just being him, Kit and their baby, and it was fully crazy stuff. And then Kit goes home and is calling out to James, and James comes out from the hallway and locks the door and starts telling Kit that she cant leave him and all this crazy crap and it finished there.

Here are some latest pics of Jodi at the 2007 Prix de Marie Clarie Awards last night. She looked gorgeous :D

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i knew that was going to happen....kit apologising to kim for not trusting him about james
tonight shall be a fantastic episode...i hope i dont miss it z;d

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Hey guys, I've been a silent observer of this thread. I come and read what you guys have written and soemtimes agree and sometimes disagree lol I think I've posted a couple of times too. I realised that at some point I'd have to start posting, coz I couldn't help myself.

I use to watch HAA religiously. Then stopped when Noah died. I was devastated lol Then started watching again until the Believers plot which totally turned me off. Now I've started watching again because, honestly, I have a real soft spot for Ric/Maddie.

I thought I'd post today seeing as though I had a sighting of a HAA lady...

I was at Macquarie Shopping Centre buying a pair of boots from Freelance, and standing next to me at the counter was Kate Ritchie! Holding a pair of red and white polka-dot flats, with an ipod in her ear! I was very excited. But she looked like she didn't want to be disturbed, so I didn't lol She's very pretty in real life too. and looks much younger

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you all

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kate was a Macq Centre?? Gosh, the days i decide not to go to uni, are the days the HAA stars are at Macq Centre. Oh wellz :) Red and white polka dot flats, thats cute :p Were they nice???

Rhys Wakefield is at Macq Centre quite a lot too -thinks- Maybe i should start going there more often :)

And its good to know you've started watching again, its a great show, with some good storylines, and some lameo ones that just drag.

spoiler

i just heard that Martha nearly dies and Cam saves her. Poor Martha -cries-
:angry: wheres SuperJack when you need him -hmph-

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*looks forward to tonight*

Feel free to post whenever grk styl we don't bite....much.

Awww meeting Katie/standing next to her how awesome. Chances of that happening to me are similar to none not living in Sydney.

:p you can't hate Cam now as he saves Martha *even though he might be the reason she needs saving*.

SuperJack only comes out to tackel crims off Sam.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
how we dont have any home and away stars in the city :(
macq get everything oh boo
and wees grk_styl, you should post more often...as nathan said...we dont bite
were too cool for that :p
and lets see how tonights episode turns out...what will happen to kit as james holds her hostage?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lol
im sure nothing will happen to her...you know home and away likes to overdramatise the whole situation :p
57 mins

HSC
but... i want YOU to recap :( :p

hopefully it will be the crapier than yesterday [never going to happen...i know] :( Always miss the good ones!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha but i wont be here to do the recap :p
hence tis why i look at you and tash :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Due to my bad memory i will recap while im watching :) Oh and Home and Away started on time for the second time this year :)

James has gone crazy and thinks Kits baby is his and wants to protect her from Kim. Oh and he baracaded the door with the sofa. And then Mattie came but couldnt open the door, and James told her to go away, and Kit told her to get help, and Mattie went to get Kim. James is yelling at Kit, and Kit says that she needs to get to the hospital. Mattie says that they should call Jack (my note: he has more imp things to worry about atm *cough*Martha*cough*:p) or the cops, but Rachel said to let her try talking to him, and Kit is lying on the floor and her head is aching and she begging James to open the door. Mattie goes to call the police, and and Kim barges the door open and they get in, and they call the ambulance. James is in hospital, test postive for cannabis, and he apologises saying he wants to see Kit, but Rachel wont let him. Kim and Mattie dont want Kit to go see James, and Kit said she doesnt want to either. Matties skirt is really cute :p Kim and Mattie take Kit home. James is have a cry (literally) abotu all the crap his done, but Rachel is telling him that she wont give up on him and wil help him. Mattie calls Tony and tells him what happened and he is on his way home. And Mattie calls Beth, and Kit thanks Kim for everything. Rachel and Kim are having breakie at the Diner, or something talk about Kit, and Rachel tells Kim that she is taking James in as a patient and that she'll do everytihng she can to help him, and Kim doesnt like it.

Cassie went back to the helpline place to get her phone, and Lily called, and Cassie answered, even though she wasnt allowed to, and i think Lily is a victim of domestic violence, but Cas couldnt talk to her coz Sal was looking for her so that they could go home, and Cas gave Lily her mobile number. And then later, Lily called Cas's mobile, and was like he's doing it again, and that he was coming back and then she hung up, oh and she is talking about her bf, and then Cas walked back into the house, and Dan was there talking to Sal and Cas was like i need to tell you someting and you wont like it. Dan is telling Cas off for answering the phones bcause its breaking the rules or something. Lily calls Cas again and the agree to meet somewhere so that they can talk. They meet at the beach, Lily is a blonde with short curly hair. Dan is there and Lily runs off and Cas goes off at Dan because he comes out of the car, and Lily doesnt want to talk to a guy. Dan tells Cas that she did the right thing, but Cas is still angry, and Sal is trying to talk to around and doubting that Lily will ever call her again. Cas gives her word that she'll let Dan know when Lily calls again. Cas is back at the school and Lily calls, and Cas apologises for letting her down, and explains that Dan is a counsellor, and Cas promises that she wont tell anyone about Lily.

-The End-

Ok thats all :) I love this font :) Ummm...decent episode. The James part was stupid, but i liked the Cassie part. I actually like that storyline, and im liking Cassie too :) And Kit, she talks really softly, its quite sweet. But James is a freak, and a physco. Rach is annoying me, and i likey Kimmy now :)

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:p Stupid people with a social life.

* James crazy from the drugs, thinking that Kim is tricking everyone and the baby is his and that Kim is spying on them. Acting violent, crazy and paranoid keeping Kit hostage.

* Matilda comes home and sounds the alarm and gets Kim and Rachel to help Kit.

* Cassie answers the found to a girl called Lilly whose boyfriend is hitting her. Cassie gives her mobile number to the girl and Cassie tells Dan and Sally about answering the phone.

* When her phone rings again Cas organises to meet Lilly. She meets Lilly and tries to get her help but Dan is spotted and tries to help but instead scares her away.

*At the hospital it is confirmed James was in a drug induced psychotic episode. Kit refuses to see him and Rachel tries to help, determined to not give up Rachel takes him on as a patient against Kim’s wishes.

* Lilly calls again and Cassie promises not to tell anyone what is happening.

Was an okish episode.

EDIT: HAHA I recaped while I was watching also, Tasha's is better then mine. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)