Home and Away (15 Viewers)

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
15. Deserted on an island, pick FIVE H&Aers Jeremy, Nathan, Siz, Tasha and Heba.
16. If you recognised a H&Aer would you walk the opposite direction or would you go up and introduce yourself to themI'd probably just stare at them from a distance, haha.
I said three:( Because i counted it, so that nobody will be able to put the people they know most !! :p

Lol dont stare its rude, just stalk them and take photos then post them on the BoS :p

@ Jeremy: Isnt it bad being the only child? Boring? on the upside you dont have to put up with them :p

@ Megan: Oh 5 :eek: i feel sorry for your mother...the pain!!! <only reason i doubt i wont have 4 kids lol, 'get along most of the time' Tell me about it

theres that thread 'siblings' i went to click on the poll, ad i clicked te only child one, then i remembered that i have two brothers :shy: what does THAT say? :(

trust me Jeremy you are lucky!!!! And Megan isnt it good to have a huge family?

LOL at Tasha, i have names as well :S but then i keep changing them when i find out one of my relatives/people i know named their child that name!! :S I want mind to be different, but i Loovvvvveee the name Noah <3 not changing that!

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I'm the middle child so I know what Tasha means. Not quite old as my older brother but equally older then my younger brother.

Oh and you reminded me Tasha I randomly caught Tim and Grant dancing this morning I have caps I shall put them up in a few minutes. :)

Oh and now I know why they say women get clucky picking names and planning how many. :p

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
I said three:( Because i counted it, so that nobody will be able to put the people they know most !! :p
Three, five, same thing. :D
$hiftyIceQueen said:
@ Megan: Oh 5 :eek: i feel sorry for your mother...the pain!!! <only reason i doubt i wont have 4 kids lol, 'get along most of the time' Tell me about it
Not 5, 3. :eek: I've got one brother and one sister.

One of my friends, who is an only child, she's played monopoly against herself. :(

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Three, five, same thing. :D

Not 5, 3. :eek: I've got one brother and one sister.

One of my friends, who is an only child, she's played monopoly against herself. :(
I'm turning blind...my bad :p

I said three ccoz 3 would be harder, see nobody else put anything there :p

At least you have a sister:(

Lol playing monolopy by herself...umm my brothers sometime play it alone as well, [when the rest of us dont play :S] Last time i tried, and i kept cheating :(

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Alright people I am going to watch two episode of Battlestar Galactica so then I will be up-to-date and I will finally get to see the season 3 finale.

However I will record Home and Away on PC and watch it after and report back.

:wave:

HSC
Lol. Yay i want him to win:D

Umm... am i the only one who keeps trying to read the bottom bit? Everytime yu post something like this i start reading the nws stuff :S

1 hr :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:

Lol dont stare its rude, just stalk them and take photos then post them on the BoS :p

@ Jeremy: Isnt it bad being the only child? Boring? on the upside you dont have to put up with them :p

theres that thread 'siblings' i went to click on the poll, ad i clicked te only child one, then i remembered that i have two brothers :shy: what does THAT say? :(

trust me Jeremy you are lucky!!!! And Megan isnt it good to have a huge family?

LOL at Tasha, i have names as well :S but then i keep changing them when i find out one of my relatives/people i know named their child that name!! :S I want mind to be different, but i Loovvvvveee the name Noah <3 not changing that!
haha not really...i usually find something to entertain myself so its all good
however, i sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a sibling
but then they can be soo frustrating sometimes, so yep you have pros and cons of having siblings :)

gosh the easter show is going off...could hear them screaming form here
speaking of easter show any of you going?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh, me and 3 of my cousins are fighting over the name Jaden, but i chose it first, well after Britney called her son Jaden, i wanted to call my son Jaden, with Jay for short. So then my cousins are like i want to call my son Jaden too, and im like get your own names. But hten my other cousin is like, fine i'll name my son, Jay, and im like no get lost, thats Jadens nick name. I swear, they want to baby's name :( So mean. But Jaden and Josh are definitely my sons' names, my daughters, im still working on :) Maybe Anika, since that is sort of indian, and i'll feel bad for not naming any of my kids with Indian names :p

Nathan, do you have a cap of Tim when he did the bull horns?? That was hilarious. I could not stop laughing. Bless his soul!! But great caps anyways :)

I want to go to the Easter Show, but i probs wont. But if HAA peoplez are going, i'll drag my friends with me, but i doubt it -hmph-

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Umm... am i the only one who keeps trying to read the bottom bit? Everytime yu post something like this i start reading the nws stuff :S
Hahaha, I've been doing that too! :D

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Yeh, me and 3 of my cousins are fighting over the name Jaden, but i chose it first, well after Britney called her son Jaden, i wanted to call my son Jaden, with Jay for short. So then my cousins are like i want to call my son Jaden too, and im like get your own names. But hten my other cousin is like, fine i'll name my son, Jay, and im like no get lost, thats Jadens nick name. I swear, they want to baby's name :( So mean. But Jaden and Josh are definitely my sons' names, my daughters, im still working on :) Maybe Anika, since that is sort of indian, and i'll feel bad for not naming any of my kids with Indian names :p
aww :(

Oh lol my cousin had these names, which i thought were really weird [in a bad way] :S

i like Noah, and i mentioned it to my brothers, and they're like ohhh yeah thats an alright name..then they tried to take it...Plus my friends were like yeah i want my son to be Noah, and then i went off...everyone tries to copy :(

I hate it! Plus no matter what name i like people copy, and i dont want me kid to be ... jr or mini... :p

And siblings and cons...no pros !!!:p

@ Megan-Lol i thought i was the only one trying to read them. Its good to know im not:)

37 mins

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I love Easter, oh so much. :D:D:D

I always get sooooooooo much chocolate. :eek:
fatty :p
i feel like some chocolat now :(
damn supermarkets are closed today

HSC
LOL...'fatty' man you're funny :p

Lol @ Tasha, you're taking it too seriously!!

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
my mummy bought me chocolate bunnys and an egg yesterday, and i ate half a bunny today :)

HSC
tasha1188 said:
my mummy bought me chocolate bunnys and an egg yesterday, and i ate half a bunny today :)
Well MY mummy got me chocolates [from my cousins house] today and i still havent touched them.

I probably wont until tomorrow, since my friend is coming over, THEN we have to study from 10am till 5pm :eek: [Assignment due on tuesday, and less then half way there:S] :(:(:(:(

So i wont be on for like most of the day tomorrow...:S First time I wont on the internet 24/7 :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)