Home and Away (13 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
SiZmOs said:
Aliens: yeah... there has to be some form of intelligent life out there, because sometimes there isn't any sign of it on earth.
chocolate_lover said:
You know it's true.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
And i havent seen your picture i only said that coz you bragged on about it :S
Oh, and Heba - I'm not really that hot, it's just the degree I'm doing which amplifies my hotness factor.

I'm bringing sexy back.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Do you really speak like this in real life? Like saying the persons name ever time you talk to them?
Lol, most people I talk to only have one name (fair enough, there are a few people with more than one name), and I know what they look like, so I don't have to keep reminding myself who they are. I'm sorry to admit it, but I've confused your names on here a few times. Saying your name every time just reinforces who you are.

Eventually I'll stop.

HSC
SiZmOs said:
Oh, and Heba - I'm not really that hot, it's just the degree I'm doing which amplifies my hotness factor.
Yes i know you aren't...like that was a suprise:p

The degree? really? I dont see how beng a cop makes a person hot :S

Amplifies the hotness? Damn man you really are vain!:p

I'm bringing sexy back.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol, most people I talk to only have one name (fair enough, there are a few people with more than one name), and I know what they look like, so I don't have to keep reminding myself who they are. I'm sorry to admit it, but I've confused your names on here a few times. Saying your name every time just reinforces who you are.

Eventually I'll stop.
OH ok then:)

I was finding it a bit weird..but yeah..you better. You sound like a stalker or some weird person :(

two name? like real one and username? Well doesnt that mean i got four? [two user, two real:p] sucker...i ruined your norm cycle:p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Yes i know you aren't...like that was a suprise:p

The degree? really? I dont see how beng a cop makes a person hot :S

'Nuff said.

Amplifies the hotness? Damn man you really are vain!:p
Yeah, it's part of my personality. You'll come to love it.

I was finding it a bit weird..but yeah..you better. You sound like a stalker or some weird person :(
I'm the opposite of a stalker. I'm a cop. Protector of the innocent and prosecutor of stalkers.
Including Zoe/Eve.

two name? like real one and username? Well doesnt that mean i got four? [two user, two real:p] sucker...i ruined your norm cycle:p
No, it's just most of my friends have their English name, their cultural name, and several nicknames, all of which they like to be called.

We're odd.

HSC
umm..you like Paul :S

Yeah but you can be both a stalker and cop:uhhuh:

cultural names, englis names, nicknames...you remember all of this:eek:

I like doing the normal thing by not calling people anything, just say 'hey,' 'you' or somthing like that...so when i forget it doesnt sound bad:eek:

the vain part? or the other part? you really are vain? :|

Anyways its nearly 7 :D

:wave:

HSC
pritnep said:
:eek: Heba, your choosing TBL over HAA? Even if TBL is a 90min special it is HAA after all.
busted :shy:

no ..i was...umm..well you see..:(

Alex, Greg and Sam are back :eek: and i wanna see it!!!!!!!:(

Besides im going to watch bits and pieces of H&A..and maybe TBL:(

But i'll probably watch H&A, if they dont come back in the first 1/2 an hour?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
umm..you like Paul :S
No, but Paul is reason enough that being a cop can make one hot.

Yeah but you can be both a stalker and cop:uhhuh:
Yes, but this hasn't happened in H&A, so it's not possible in the real world.

Yet.

cultural names, englis names, nicknames...you remember all of this:eek:
Yeah, I have to. Depends on who I'm talking to, why I'm talking to them, and who's around when I'm doing so.

the vain part? or the other part? you really are vain? :|
I'm not really vain. I just like taking the piss out of myself.

:wave: Anyways its nearly 7 :D
I'm outta here too. And remember, I'm taping it, so your recap won't be here till tomorrow.
Oh, and if anyone else recaps before I do, then the recap will not become anything but a figment of our imaginations.

:wave: Goodnight, everyone!!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Recap for Heba - yes, it's earlier than expected, but I doubt you'll complain...

I missed the first few minutes, as I was going inside, but when I turned it on, Jack was talking with Martha in the appartment. He invited her to dinner in which he'd be making her favourite dish. She agreed.
Jack got called away to work, and on the way to the car, he pased Cam, and the two of them spoke. Jack ended the conversation with "It's over Cam. We won."
We then cut to Lilly's house, in which Lilly was talking with Kyle. Well, he was talking at her. Anyway, the cops ring the doorbell, and Kyle tells Lilly to keep her mouth shut. The cops came in, and spoke to Lilly, in which she said that nothing was going on, and that she'd made everything up. She was obviously scared.
Cut to Sally's house - Jack (and the other cop) were telling Cassie, Mattie, Ric and Dan (maybe Sally, too) about the bad news. They were all angry that Jack couldn't have done more.
Cut to Martha's apartment. Cam banging on the door, eventually making his way in. Martha and Cam exchange words, in which he apologises. They get into a conversation, and she tells him about Ash and her abortion.
Sally's house - Ric, Dan and Sally went to the diner. Cassie and Mattie stayed at the house. Minutes later, Cassie tells Mattie she's going to help Lilly. Mattie follows her.
Kyle's house - Cass and Mattie are trying to convince Lilly to leave, but while doing so, Kyle get's home, and finds them. Cassie and Lilly run into a room while Mattie escapes (and presumably calls the cops).
Back to Martha's house - Cam apologises for being a knob, and leaves, but before doing so, tells Martha what Jack said about winning.
Back at Kyle's - Jack is there arresting Kyle. Sally stood up to Kyle's mum, who went to the station with Jack.

Night time

Tony is commending Jack on the dinner he made for Martha. Tony leaves as Martha is arriving. She turns into a cow, and tells Jack off for saying the stuff about winning. She wouldn't let Jack explain his side of it. She said something along the lines of "how much longer are you people going to keep telling me what to do, and how to live my life?", to which Jack replied, "until you listen."
So cute.

Cut to Sally's house - the other cop is there telling Cassie, Lilly and Sally that Kyle is out on bail already.
As Sally takes a phonecall, the girls set the table. Lilly is going to get something from the sink, and Kyle comes in and grabs her by the neck. Cass hears a scuffle, goes to investigate and sees Kyle holding Lilly by the neck.

~FiN.

Wow, that was my first ever recap. What do you think?

NOW it's goodnight, everyone! :wave:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Aww what a good recap Siz. :) Great work.

Tonight's episode was quite good, especially those heated moments between Cam and Jack and Martha pushing away Cam only to fall back into his arms even more so after learning the gloating Jack did to Cam. Jack seems to never learn that Martha doesn't like her significant other gloating, being smug doing anything that could lead to her getting angry/upset. :(

Cas breaking into Kyle's house getting caught by Kyle and then anger him to a point where she had to shield Lily from his rage probably not the best idea. Ric to the rescue again seems like he is always going to play the role of the muscle as he certainly hasn't thought about where his rash decisions lead him last time. I am surprised the police didn't say anything about Cas intervening and basically entering a house without permission (although somewhat there fault for leaving their doors unlocked but still) although it is the Summer Bay police and Cas did save a victim of domestic violence so I guess things balanced up.

<3 the speech Sal had, she really cares about not only her own kids but the welfare of everyone else’s.

Hardly a shock to see Martha running back into Cam's arms, especially after her stern words to Jack. Kyle making a last ditch effort to 'save' Lily also isn't the smartest thing however it does tell us that this storyline will be over very soon...bye bye Kyle, or at least I assume it will be.

:wave: Night Siz.

Where is Tasha? And I had my caps already too. :(

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
awww good pics pritnep!! i lovers the photo of martha smiling and looking at jack!hehe when that happened in the show i felt all nice inside haha i want martha n jack back together dammit!!!

sally is the most kind-hearted person!! i hope i become somewhat like her when im a teacher and a mummy!! lol

HSC
SiZmOs said:
Recap for Heba - yes, it's earlier than expected, but I doubt you'll complain...

I missed the first few minutes, as I was going inside, but when I turned it on, Jack was talking with Martha in the appartment. He invited her to dinner in which he'd be making her favourite dish. She agreed.
Jack got called away to work, and on the way to the car, he pased Cam, and the two of them spoke. Jack ended the conversation with "It's over Cam. We won."
We then cut to Lilly's house, in which Lilly was talking with Kyle. Well, he was talking at her. Anyway, the cops ring the doorbell, and Kyle tells Lilly to keep her mouth shut. The cops came in, and spoke to Lilly, in which she said that nothing was going on, and that she'd made everything up. She was obviously scared.
Cut to Sally's house - Jack (and the other cop) were telling Cassie, Mattie, Ric and Dan (maybe Sally, too) about the bad news. They were all angry that Jack couldn't have done more.
Cut to Martha's apartment. Cam banging on the door, eventually making his way in. Martha and Cam exchange words, in which he apologises. They get into a conversation, and she tells him about Ash and her abortion.
Sally's house - Ric, Dan and Sally went to the diner. Cassie and Mattie stayed at the house. Minutes later, Cassie tells Mattie she's going to help Lilly. Mattie follows her.
Kyle's house - Cass and Mattie are trying to convince Lilly to leave, but while doing so, Kyle get's home, and finds them. Cassie and Lilly run into a room while Mattie escapes (and presumably calls the cops).
Back to Martha's house - Cam apologises for being a knob, and leaves, but before doing so, tells Martha what Jack said about winning.
Back at Kyle's - Jack is there arresting Kyle. Sally stood up to Kyle's mum, who went to the station with Jack.

Night time

Tony is commending Jack on the dinner he made for Martha. Tony leaves as Martha is arriving. She turns into a cow, and tells Jack off for saying the stuff about winning. She wouldn't let Jack explain his side of it. She said something along the lines of "how much longer are you people going to keep telling me what to do, and how to live my life?", to which Jack replied, "until you listen."
So cute.

Cut to Sally's house - the other cop is there telling Cassie, Lilly and Sally that Kyle is out on bail already.
As Sally takes a phonecall, the girls set the table. Lilly is going to get something from the sink, and Kyle comes in and grabs her by the neck. Cass hears a scuffle, goes to investigate and sees Kyle holding Lilly by the neck.

~FiN.

Wow, that was my first ever recap. What do you think?

NOW it's goodnight, everyone! :wave:
Aww Thanks :D

Siz you were born to make recaps:p

I watched the first 15 mins and i thought it was boring, so i stuck with TBL ..and guess what it was better than H&A!!!!!!!! :p

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Thanks for the recap. I missed the whole part after Cassie and Mattie decided to stay home. Kyle stabbed her in the neck? With like a knife or something? Anyway, the storyline should be over tomorrow according to my tv guide: "Cassie manages to free Lily from her troubled family, while Amanda's relationship with Belle and Ryan begins to crumble."

Yay, Amanda episode tomorrow :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
poor poor amanda...coping crap when its not even her fault
and her evil sister planning to go even further...geez someone must stop her before its too late
and yes, when they all know it was kelli behind this, theyre all gonna crawl back to amanda and apologise

"Chubby"

HSC
ahahh kyle is a freak...and i missed yesterdays ep..what did lily's mother do? neglect her of somekind yeah?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)