I sit here alone
HSC
ahh thats more reasonable
you do have a life outside of talking home and away :p

you can look for mine in my profile

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Did you know that it's Paul O'Brien's birthday on Saturday? I'm sure Tasha does...
haha i totally forgot. And that reminds me, i have to tell my brother and cousin to go to the HAA signings in Carindale this friday for me, evne though Paulie wont be there. Oh wellz, Bobby will be :)

Haha, Paul is old, hes turning 29, hes like 10yrs older then me. Yuckky!!! Oh wellz, he looks hot for a 29yo :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Episode was an ok episode but the best and easily one you could miss without missing much.

Recap for Tina:
* Amanda tries to talk to Belle and goes to the dinner with no luck.
* Kelli and Ethan meet, things couldn't be going better.
* Amanda get Irene involved to allow Belle to come to her sense and to convince her to talk to Amanda.
* Irene brings Belle to Amanda and they talk and make up Amanda agrees never to drink again, Belle moves back in.
* Hugh and Leah catch up.
* Hugh and Rachel catch up while Kim and Rachel seem more closer apart.
* Colleen does a light sprain to her wrist.
* Kim goes to a birthing class with Rachel.
* Hugh organises a picnic lunch for Kim and Rachel.
* Kim and Rachel finally go on the picnic after Kim was late as the birthing class was held up - they make up but not before Kim catch Rachel and Hugh having a good laugh about old times and not sharing their joke.
* Amanda again declares she will stay sober, despite Kelli trying to convince her otherwise.
* Belle awakes to find Amanda on the couch with a half empty wine bottle, drunk and not knowing what is going on, she then storms off.

:)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah todays episode was mediocre, so nothing really special...just focusing on amanda and the relationship between kim and rachel.
gosh how cruel could kelli get...still having revenge on her mind..she probably doesnt know the meaning of enough is enough
she so deserved what happened to her when she was younger in that car accident...i dont think you could even hold a grudge for that long

kow_dude

HSC
Does anyone know when Kelly will be exposed. This revenge storyline has been dragged on for too long.:bomb:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hopefully in the next week or so
i too am getting sick and tired of it...bring in new storylines please

"Chubby"

HSC
pritnep said:
* Belle awakes to find Amanda on the couch with a half empty wine bottle, drunk and not knowing what is going on, she then storms off.

:)
thanks for the recap nathan :)

hehe let me guess....kelli put the bottle there while amanda was asleep?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
*nods*
she definitely ruined amanda's relationship with belle thats for sure

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
aloha all

todays ep was aiite. I hate Kelli :angry: ok its dark and i dont know what im typing, im relying on my touch typing ability :p anyways, yeh so Kelli i hate her. Poor Amandna :( And Belle too :(

Hugh <3 I think i might love him more than Jack :p My friend said im allowed to, but Hugh, he is just sooooo wonderful, his smile, his hair, his everything. I love him <3 I want Rach and Hugh together.

Anywyas, the real reason i came on was to tell you all that my mum met the chick that plays Lily today at Penno Station. My mum approached her and asked her if she was from Home and Away, and Lily was like yeh i am, you're the first person to ever recognize me, and my mum told her that her daughter makes her watch everyday, and then she got a picture of Lily, so im gonna get my cuz to put it from her mobile onto my computer, and i'll post it :)

Annnnnnd....my friend went to Palm Beach today, and yeh she saw lots of things. She saw Paulie surfing, and he approached her coz he knows her, and yeh he saying something about his underpants, i was like wth?!?! but yeh she gots pics, so i'll post you a link to them when i get it :)

anyone on this fine evening??

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha yeah im here
oh how can you hate belle? shes probably one of the finest characters around
and yes make sure you do post the pic of lily up for us...introduce he to this forum next time you see her...dunno when but just incase :D

gosh soooo tired

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol....my mum doesnt know i go on these forums. I wonder what she thinks i do on the comp all day *thinks*

i dont hate Belle...who hates belle??? shes awesome :)

Oh and Cassie gets a new boyfriend....and my cousins friend from her performing arts skool is gonna play a new girl on HAA, called Annie. So im not sure if its true, but she says it is. And the little girl who plays Pippa also attends my cousins performing arts school :p Even Adam Saunders, Corey, went to her performing arts school. Its like pplz from there go on HAA :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i forgot who corey was
could someone care to enlighten me please :)
i hope i remember annie when shes on the show? so when will she hit our screens?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Corey was on in 2005, he worked with jack, Martha hooked up with him, he poisoned Irene with Mercury, and he shot a dog dead right infr ont of Jack, and he tried to kill Martha :) i hope that triggers ur memory

Ummm...Charlotte, the girl playing Annie, started shooting this week so she wont be on for a long time.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ahok i remember him now
psycho...he really scared martha out of her wits
another new sig tash? love it

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol yepp...my friends make em i steal them :p Im getting one made with Martha lying on the couch from mondays ep, and she is laughing, different to waht Nathan posted. Its really cute, i'll post the pic

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
absolute stunner
post more martha pics because i cant be bothered searching it :)
and shes only 21 :) 2 years isnt that bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)