Home and Away (11 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
see it is next week, so why are they showing it this week?? Deceptive advertising by Channel 7 again.

I saw the promo for tomorrows ep, pahahaha Jack and Martha are so stupid. Still love them, but gosh!!!

Hi Rach :wave:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hai rach :wave:
pretty good but boring weekend....one more week to relax then back to study :(
you chicks are soo soft, that you probably wont resist...but then again you girls are always in denial
:)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
pritnep said:
I am not sure what is happening but the clock is stuffed so our posts are all out of wack. :(
yeah and i dont see it fixed anytime soon :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Probably done this promo to drum up interest in the hope the ratings will slowly build until next week...

HSC
Hi everyone. :wave:

BOS time is confusing me so much. :(:(

I'm not watching H&A tonight at 7, because i'll be watching the Roosters... win. :eek:

jemsta said:
hey tash and everyone else :wave:
huge blister on one of my toes....too much soccer :(
My feet are covered in calluses from soccer, it hurts so much. :( I scored a goal though. :)

"Chubby"

HSC
diane, my name is tina :)

edit: just saw the preview for next week...who is julie?

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
pritnep said:
Probably done this promo to drum up interest in the hope the ratings will slowly build until next week...
haha but the ratings are always good for home and away and i dont see it ending any time soon
long live H&A...i sound like a fag :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha i guess
but were definitely killing neighbours :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*nods* we certainly are. Although they had a spike in ratings last week probably because of Pat the Rat.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i dont see neighbours making 1500 posts soon
meanwhile, were slowly crawling to the oc's post count :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I wonder where this reply will end up the thread.

I think everyone was scared/gave up posting as all the posts went everywhere and it seemed that you didn't post when it fact you did it just it elsewhere in the thread.

47 minutes!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lol it is gettin very annoying indeed
im just waiting for dinner so i dont care about anything....oh home and way starts in 40 mins :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Its fixed, woot :p IM waiting for dinner too, but i might end up eating after HAA unless its done before haa starts, otherwise it'll get cold while i watch :p

A spoiler i read bout next week---its a Martha one, but i'll add some Mattie ones too

A mate of Cam's askes him if he could spend 'some alone time' with Martha, if you get what i mean, and Cam says he'll organise it. Meaning, god, if that happens, i'll really dislike Martha, like really, and it'll take a lot for her to get back into my good bookz.

In Mattie news, she drowns, hence her life threatening situation. And she dumps Ric, i think. Such sad news, to top off the death -cried-

:D :angry: :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
why the hell does she dump ric? hes been soo good to her and this is how she treats him
is this all after or before beth's car accident?

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I'm just waiting for the storyline where

Tony sleeps with Luc's girlfriend. Obviously the teenager/parent plot has been done before with Amanda and Drew, but still. It's Tony. He's Mr Nice Guy. But I suppose a tragedy like Beth's death would change him. I just want to see the look Lucas's face when he finds out. And he can get some comfort from Belle who's been in the exact same position :). Yes, I've realised that I am a Luc/Belle shipper, although I'm not sure why.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
im starting to really feel sorry for amanda when everything is taken from her
even ethan said its enough...but no kelli the bitch wants to destroy every aspect of amanda's life...even if she has to put her nephew in danger

oh i just saw the comm bank ad with ethan...nothing special :(
go belle!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: Home and Away has been over for 30+ minutes and no conversation. :(

I quite liked tonights episode. Smart thinking by Cam to put Jack into an impossible situation but you know was his own fault really, fighting fire with fire.

Kelli really is an evil cold hearted bitch. Even to her own boyfriend all she cares about is revenge.

Glad they cleaned it up with the promo confusion. Tomorrows should be interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)