Home and Away (7 Viewers)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
SiZmOs said:
OMG, I just spoke to one of my friends (who I hadn't spoken to in years) who bumped into Oliver at the Easter Show, and my name came up in conversation. Now you know him, too? Yes, I know Oliver. Shall I tell him you said hello? How do you know him?

:wave: Hi Rach!
lol we went to primary schoool together and then our high schools were like 300m apart or something :p hehe you can tell him i say hi if you'd like :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
haha yep everyone at my work is asian except myself so we often go hehe i have so much fun and its hilarious cos they all sing the asian songs and i dont understand a thing they are singing :D lol

hmm surfy could be hot ... but too scruffy at the same time haha
haha and you feel left out awwww
karaoke while drunk= best in the world
good times

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
okay i'm late but i've been racking my brains all night trying to come up with a script idea for my Writing class which is not happening bleahhhh. anyway, about tonight's ep, since Amanda's lost everything, why is Kelli still there? What's left for her to do now? And I can't believe its going to be another two weeks until she might be exposed. On another note, anyone know who got kicked out of Dancing with the stars? I only saw Tim's first dance and then stopped watching.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
lol we went to primary schoool together and then our high schools were like 300m apart or something :p hehe you can tell him i say hi if you'd like :D
Shall do! I'll be seeing him tomorrow. Will he know you as just 'Rach'?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha well from kelli's perspective she probably isnt near finished yet
i was reading some spoilers saying how belle is on the verge of exposing kelli next week or something do i guess well have to see
but then again, beth's death is going to overshadow the other events, which makes kelli's devious plans insignificant

i guess your best bet would be to go to DWTS website and see for yourself...i doubt tim would get knocked out since he is the best dancer on the show this series so far

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Yeah I just had a look. Tim wasn't kicked out :). Jamie Durie left. Yay, can't wait for Beth to die. I know its horrible, but her character was getting lame, and it's gonna cause massive changes for the remaining characters. Do you think Scott, Robbie or Henry are gonna show up for the funeral? I think it'd be a bit strange if they didn't. I mean, its your mum's funeral. I don't think there would be an excuse for them to miss it.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
On another note, anyone know who got kicked out of Dancing with the stars? I only saw Tim's first dance and then stopped watching.
Jamie and Amanda, and to think he was hot favourite to win the series. Pah! Go Tim :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
kate_is_me said:
Yeah I just had a look. Tim wasn't kicked out :). Jamie Durie left. Yay, can't wait for Beth to die. I know its horrible, but her character was getting lame, and it's gonna cause massive changes for the remaining characters. Do you think Scott, Robbie or Henry are gonna show up for the funeral? I think it'd be a bit strange if they didn't. I mean, its your mum's funeral. I don't think there would be an excuse for them to miss it.
you say that with such enthusiasm that it is beyond horrible :p
haha theyre probably be on the guest roles for like 1 episode if they do decide to go to beths funeral
watching tony crying his eyes out holding jack is almost heartwrenching

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Wait. Let me get this straight. We're allowed to discuss DWTS because Tim is in it, but because no H&A star is in 24, Stargate, or Heroes, Nathan and I aren't even allowed to mention them?

I see the logic.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Lol, I don't see why Siz and Nathan aren't allowed to talk about sci-fi stuff when all the girls around here talk about Grey's Anatomy. And Jeremy, you know you're all waiting for it too.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
kate_is_me said:
Lol, I don't see why Siz and Nathan aren't allowed to talk about sci-fi stuff when all the girls around here talk about Grey's Anatomy.
Have I ever said how much I appreciate your words, Kate? And how much of a bright girl you are?

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
No, but feel free to mention it more often lol. By the way, seen the last few eps of smallville before the hiatus started Siz? Just caught up on them.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
kate_is_me said:
Lol, I don't see why Siz and Nathan aren't allowed to talk about sci-fi stuff when all the girls around here talk about Grey's Anatomy. And Jeremy, you know you're all waiting for it too.
im not that cruel...but then again she doesnt really bring anything to the show :D

SiZmOs said:
Have I ever said how much I appreciate your words, Kate? And how much of a bright girl you are?
haha siz stop sucking up to kate :p
its gonna do you no favours

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
kate_is_me said:
No, but feel free to mention it more often lol. By the way, seen the last few eps of smallville before the hiatus started Siz? Just caught up on them.
Yeah, I'm up to like episode 17 or so. It's called Progeny and airs this Thursday. What was the last episode you saw?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
jemsta said:
haha siz stop sucking up to kate :p
its gonna do you no favours
Who's sucking up? I just thought I'd tell her how much I appreciate her opinion :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)